Transfers and Rumours - old thread

ShandyFFM

Though its only a friendly but kiko casilla is a superb keeper we should consider him.. but not sure if an espanyol player would switch to us

Z

ZiZu

So what moves do we make now? Surely the club can't leave it at just buying Neymar and calling it a day.

I really think we will be getting David Luiz in the next week or so .

I know he's not everyone's flavour of the day but I've loved him for years .

We were in for him before he moved to Chelsea but couldn't match their numbers .
He's said he'd love to play for us and he's great friends with Neymar , Aves and Adriano .

He's also had a great season for Chelsea andmtheirnfans absolutely adore him !!

Galning

He's past it.... Been fine for a while now. Wouldn't have been a part of the WC winning team the other way

Is he? It was a genuine question by the way I have no idea. I just going to South Africa for a few weeks isn't as big of a change as going to live in Manchester.

PaulFCB

Banned
Neymar, Reina... can it gen any worse? Then we'll find out they would want to pay big sums of cash for Reina too FFS.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Is he? It was a genuine question by the way I have no idea. I just going to South Africa for a few weeks isn't as big of a change as going to live in Manchester.
He wasn't part of Spanish NT before that because of his home sickness... It is normal people who feel home sick because of the time. Navas used to feel that instantaeously. That's why it was called sickness.

He took part in WC only because he had recovered by then

Home of Barca Fans