Transfers and Rumours - old thread

PaulFCB

Banned
Madrid keep sticking their noses where we want, I really think their acting like some whores, at least if they were sincere and would've actually signed Neymar...

89Norcal

Madrid keep sticking their noses where we want, I really think their acting like some whores, at least if they were sincere and would've actually signed Neymar...

Targets like this probably get more inquiries and interest than we know about. I don't think they are hijacking all our targets, just going after obvious talent like we are.

PaulFCB

Banned
They keep putting their noses in and helping the sellers raise the price, we end up spending 60 on junk like Neymar when we need to cover many other positions in out squad.

JamDav1982

They tried, he turned them down.

Must be great for you to know more about football than the likes of Barcelona, Madrid and Guardiola all of whom wanted Neymar.

PaulFCB

Banned
Real Madrid wanted Kaka, Coentrao, Arbeloa or Callejon, so pretty much their desire for Neymar is explained in many of their desires to sign players for cosmic amounts of money.
The bad part is that they've seem to have done the right thing by not insisting to sign him, which would've been the greatest thing for Barcelona: 100 million Euro difference.

JamDav1982

Real Madrid wanted Kaka, Coentrao, Arbeloa or Callejon, so pretty much their desire for Neymar is explained in many of their desires to sign players for cosmic amounts of money.
The bad part is that they've seem to have done the right thing by not insisting to sign him, which would've been the greatest thing for Barcelona: 100 million Euro difference.

They didnt 'insist to sign him'?

What on earth does that mean?

He turned them down.

You may think that Madrid can insist on signing people, but back in the real world they cannot.

PaulFCB

Banned
You may think that Madrid can insist on signing people, but back in the real world they cannot.

As we can see they don't even want to really buy the players we want, they just stick their noses like some assholes to raise the prices for our targets.
Turned them down my ass, if they would've offered enough, nobody would turn them down, if we would've been smart and let him go to Real, not only wouldn't spend 60, we would've cashed in 40, that's gold, 100 million.

JamDav1982

As we can see they don't even want to really buy the players we want, they just stick their noses like some assholes to raise the prices for our targets.
Turned them down my ass, if they would've offered enough, nobody would turn them down, if we would've been smart and let him go to Real, not only wouldn't spend 60, we would've cashed in 40, that's gold, 100 million.

Madrid admitted he turned them down, but you know better.

Perhaps Neymar does not have the same high opinion of Madrid that you seem to.

PaulFCB

Banned
Probably because they were smart enough to bid too much for him, why did we have to raise so much? We should've stopped and use the money for something else, stop spending infinite sums and have a budget, cause when we sell, we always do it cheap and favorable for others after long negotiations, but when we buy we just accept to raise.
And probably they don't even want Marquinos at all, they don't even need him for a start.

Home of Barca Fans