Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
I think Luiz and Ivanovic for 40M would be tremendous for the club. I really hope Rosell jumps all over that deal if true.

0n0mat0p0eia

Next, Reina and Luiz..ill dream nightmares if i hear more rumors about that

EXACTLY!! I cant get my head around ppl here wanting Reina - who Liverpool are willing to let go - and Luiz - who Chelsea are willing to let go!

If a team are willing to let a player go, IT MEANS that that team do not think the player is good enough for them in that position!

We try to get Silva; PSG don't want him to leave, they dig in their heels and we have to pay way way over the odds to get him ---that's what happens with top class players!

If a team is willing to let a player go, no questions asked, no courtship from us, no huge overspend ----that means that that player isn't good enough for us!

It aint rocket science.

Elbflorenz

"Welcome @PReina25 !!! You'll give people a lot to talk about on here!! http://t.co/5s8C5z8OZk" [@_pedro17_]

Tweet almost gave me a heart-attack

ceefoo

Julio Cesar is awful though, but to get him practically for free....
Brasil's Cesar is available on a a FREE transfer.
He was probably QPR's 'player of the season'. But considering what a disaster it was, that ain't saying much.:bruise:
I am hoping you are not serious you would have opted for Drogba at our club? Even on a free I wouldn't want that guy near FC Barcelona. Yuck.
+1
Neymar, Reina... can it gen any worse? Then we'll find out they would want to pay big sums of cash for Reina too FFS.
Reina has pledged his future to Liverpool. Or is he being crafty?;)

Apparently Pellegrini wants to take Pepe:shit:to City? I find this very hard to believe,:shakeshead:and I don't think City's owners would be too enamored either.

Jenks

He wasn't part of Spanish NT before that because of his home sickness... It is normal people who feel home sick because of the time. Navas used to feel that instantaeously. That's why it was called sickness.

He took part in WC only because he had recovered by then

I think "home sickness" is probably putting it mildly. It sounded like it could have been a genuine mental health problem.

Home of Barca Fans