Transfers and Rumours - old thread

SwiftGuyver

Manchester City close to signing £30m Fernandinho after player has medical

Is he really worth anywhere near that?!

Considering Man City have limitless funds and can offer CL football they have made some very strange signings recently IMO. Last summer was a terrible transfer window for them - Maicon? Sinclair? Javi García? And so far this summer they have bought 2 good (but not top level) 28 year old midfielders...

barca1899

Barcelona won't sign centre backs Marquinhos (not tall enough), David Luiz (sporting and financial reasons) and ThiagoSilva (financial) [md]. Adriano will do the job :tito:

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barcelona won't sign centre backs Marquinhos (not tall enough), David Luiz (sporting and financial reasons) and ThiagoSilva (financial) [md]. Adriano will do the job :tito:

I wonder what MD is upto.

Im sure they'll report that we're after a CB tomorrow again. Prob a tactic to cash in on sales and views on their website at net.

Last edited:

Doobs

The Messiah
Your not going to sign one of the world's up and coming young CB's because he's not tall enough? He's 5'11. Puyol is 5'10.

Just one more thing... He's won the most aerial duals in Roma

We need to invest more in our scouting set up than a CB :lol:

Last edited:
F

forcabarca

OK.. That's it.. I'm starting to believe that Neymar is gonna play as a CB. :rolleyes:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Home of Barca Fans