Transfers and Rumours - old thread

XaviMessiGirl

Has no one read the announcement that's at the top of every forum section? It apparently has 222 views, but...

Next person who posts a Sun, Daily Mail etc rumor or link gets an infraction. I don't mean to be an ass but we've been over this several times.

I

instinct

Italian club Napoli are preparing a 20M bid for Barcelona player Javier Mascherano (29). Benitez has asked to sign him. [il mattino]

Sorry, did not find anything about the seriousness of the page.

XaviMessiGirl

Italian club Napoli are preparing a 20M bid for Barcelona player Javier Mascherano (29). Benitez has asked to sign him. [il mattino]

Sorry, did not find anything about the seriousness of the page.

Il Mattino is a Napoli-based paper, I don't normally read it so I'm not sure how much they get "right" but I've been seeing similar rumors in other Italian media in the past days.

Anyway I said in the Masch thread that I'd like him to stay in Barca, I think he's useful but in the end it depends on who we end up signing.

Antimadridista1

Cavani to Chelsea. Will be official soon.
Their team is gonna be really tough to win, knowing that Mourinho will manage them next seasons..

Meitux

i dont believe it until its confirmed...and why you even bother posting it before its official are you so sure?

Three candidates for centre back position: Jeremy Mathieu (29 Valencia), Adil Rami (27 Valencia), Eliaquim Mangala (22 Porto). [md]

Mathieu and Rami? :facepalm:

I wouldn't mind Mangala though (based on the little I've heard about him).

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Three candidates for centre back position: Jeremy Mathieu (29 Valencia), Adil Rami (27 Valencia), Eliaquim Mangala (22 Porto). [md]

Mathieu and Rami? :facepalm:

I wouldn't mind Mangala though (based on the little I've heard about him).

You have said the same thing over and over now, we know where you stand.

XaviMessiGirl

Isn't this a transfer rumour thread ?

There a loads of posts without official sources .

Confused .

You said something was "confirmed"... it wasn't.

Sorry to be harsh, but the mods all discussed this & we decided to take this stance in order to keep this thread from being cluttered with unreliable rumors & rumors being passed off as fact or done deals.

Home of Barca Fans