Transfers and Rumours - old thread

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
IMO these are reputable journalists from the english media. Not to say they are always 100% right, but they have shown to have good sources and have good success rates in terms of their stories:-

Paul Hayward - Daily Telegraph
Henry Winter - Daily Telegraph
Dominic Fifield - The Guardian
David Conn - The Guardian
Oliver Kay - The Times
Tony Barrett - The Times
Rory Smith - The Times
Tony Evans - The Times
Matt Lawton - Daily Mail
Andy Dunn - Sunday Mirror

I would say the likes of of Sid Lowe, Rafael Honigstein, Balague, Tim Vickery can be considered good sources as well depending on the type of story i.e. Vickery is a God amongst South American football. Honigstein Bundesliga and Lowe and Balague Spain. So there expertise in those areas can be considered reliable imo.

Other reliable media outlets in england would be BBC especially if its from Ben Smith.

Neal Faradinho

Barcelona consider to loan B winger Deulofeu for free to Sevilla in exchange for a first option on French midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia. [as]

Kondogbia? Really?

AvocadoCake

IMO these are reputable journalists from the english media. Not to say they are always 100% right, but they have shown to have good sources and have good success rates in terms of their stories:-

Paul Hayward - Daily Telegraph
Henry Winter - Daily Telegraph
Dominic Fifield - The Guardian
David Conn - The Guardian
Oliver Kay - The Times
Tony Barrett - The Times
Rory Smith - The Times
Tony Evans - The Times
Matt Lawton - Daily Mail
Andy Dunn - Sunday Mirror

I would say the likes of of Sid Lowe, Rafael Honigstein, Balague, Tim Vickery can be considered good sources as well depending on the type of story i.e. Vickery is a God amongst South American football. Honigstein Bundesliga and Lowe and Balague Spain. So there expertise in those areas can be considered reliable imo.

Other reliable media outlets in england would be BBC especially if its from Ben Smith.

Hmm, it's not often I see someone rank(/rate) Journalists rather than the papers. I'll keep a hold of this list for future reference, usually I would dismiss anything posted by Daily Mail, though...

Home of Barca Fans