Transfers and Rumours - old thread

AvocadoCake

Just to be on the safe side don't post anything from Sun, Daily Mail, Goal etc. Like said previously there are plenty of more reliable sources such as Guardian, Telegraph, Times, Sky Sports, BBC Sport, etc.

And to those who think it's because we're anti-English that's not the case, just the fact that those few papers are widely known to be unreliable & most people know this. Yes there are trash papers in every country (which is why you won't see me post anything from Tuttosport, basically Italian equivalent of Daily Mail) but we don't expect users to know all of them - even we don't. I don't know the first thing about the German press for example :p

That being said if someone forgets or doesn't realize & posts one once or twice, we'll be lenient, it's more a problem with repeat offenders.

Surely we can add fichajes.com to the list of unreliable sources

0n0mat0p0eia

That doesn't exactly help your argument :p

Erm, yes it does. You're saying NOTHING that's printed in the sports papers of the Sun or Mail is to be posted here as they are disreputable/post lies etc.

I'm saying that SOMETIMES they WILL get things right.

As I've said, I'm done with the argument. It's been decided that rumours from English tabloids are taboo, then so be it.

Surely we can add fichajes.com to the list of unreliable sources

Hmmm, the ban list is getting longer; thin end of the wedge...?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If you jump down from a cliff for fun then sometimes you may survive.

The Sun, Daily Mail will sometimes get it right.

When will Sometimes come? Puyol may move to Stoke sometime in the future... Messi may move to Chelsea sometime in the future......

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Dortmund sports director Michael Zorc to Kicker: "We told the player [Lewandowski] and his agents that we won't agree on a Bayern switch this summer."

0n0mat0p0eia

...Messi may move to Chelsea sometime in the future......

If that was to happen, then they would have to get him younger rather than when his career is over...so they would have to pay his buy-out clause.

Even IF Abramovic was willing to pay it (Euro250 million), would Messi be willing at sometime to go elsewhere? What if he was offered 500,000 per week? Which players could we buy with 250 millions?

There are other avenues that I cant be bothered to think about, but SOMETHING more believable does offer discussion points.

tello

Sport.es sais that Barca is interested in Lewandowski which is great !

IMO we badly need such an attacker and just imagine how stellar our front would look like Neymar, Messi, Lewandowski !

It's difficult tu aquire him though especially while R$al and surely other big financial forces are eager to buy him.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Sport.es sais that Barca is interested in Lewandowski which is great !

IMO we badly need such an attacker and just imagine how stellar our front would look like Neymar, Messi, Lewandowski !

It's difficult tu aquire him though especially while R$al and surely other big financial forces are eager to buy him.
It would be a dream come true... We missed a target man for God knows how long

abual3bed1

AS - Aspas left Vigo today for Barcelona where he will catch a flight to Liverpool to finish the medical and sign a 4-year contract tomorrow

Home of Barca Fans