Transfers and Rumours - old thread

mixer

Barcelona are monitoring the situation of Dortmund forward Robert Lewandowski (24) after his current club vetoed his move to Bayern. [sport]

He would end up like Ibra, I suppose. I wud love to see a Pole in Barca kit though.

I

instinct

I think, Barca only wants revenge for the Neymar thing. They know that Madrid is very much interested in Lewa and they try to rise the price with their interest. Lewa would be great, if we changed our system where it is easy for a striker to play but 25-30 million are too much this season IMO. However, if we only buy Mathieu and/or Rami ( :facepalm: ) then we would have the money to buy Lewa but IMO anyone agrees that the defence is our main priority.

Btw: Madrid are also in dept and there is not a big difference between us and them, so why can they invest so much money on transfers and we can not?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barcelona are monitoring the situation of Dortmund forward Robert Lewandowski (24) after his current club vetoed his move to Bayern. [sport]

He would end up like Ibra, I suppose. I wud love to see a Pole in Barca kit though.

Lewa aint lazy like Ibra.

But ofc we need to strenghten our defence first...

khaled_a_d

Never say never,if he can be used properly we will have a very good attack but i dont see it happening

Using him probably would mean Messi either moving to RW or remaining as false 9 while Alves play more of attacking role on right side
The later isn't really an option with Alba on the left ,while I don't think Messi will ever move back to the right side

Gilberto

Sport.es sais that Barca is interested in Lewandowski which is great !

IMO we badly need such an attacker and just imagine how stellar our front would look like Neymar, Messi, Lewandowski !

It's difficult tu aquire him though especially while R$al and surely other big financial forces are eager to buy him.

Lewandowski would be amazing! Could be possible because dortmund's board said they will not sell him to Bayern Munich as they are competition (obviously). They would miss out on 30m if they don't sell him but keep him for 1 year because his contract will run out, so perhaps they will sell him to a club outside of Germany. Of course they are aware of the fact that Lewa wants to leave/is unhappy so they will try to sell him. I think he will go to the premier league.

Paganinisrvnge

I would love to see Lewandowski in front of Messi. Messi would get soooo many assists. I actually already did this a few weeks ago in my fifa career managing Barcelona. :worthy:

89Norcal

Aren't Dortmund trying hard to keep lewandowski now? Maybe Dzeko could happen, and it would have the added benefit of getting under Mou's skin :mou:

Duke

Sporting wise could work if the coaches decide to stick to the game plan they had against Milan where Villa was in front of Messi keeping the defenders busy.

I think we should focus on getting that damn CB first. I don't mind another striker but cheap option and super sub, maybe drogba or Klose.

Piqué

Can anyone of you tell me something more about Fede Vico from Cordoba & Spain U19? It's rumoured in Belgian press he's going to sign for Anderlecht.

F

forcabarca

Btw: Madrid are also in dept and there is not a big difference between us and them, so why can they invest so much money on transfers and we can not?

We are trying to lower our debts every year... They may have other ideas/plans.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Home of Barca Fans