Transfers and Rumours - old thread

JamDav1982

Kondogbia is amazing. I'd take him over say, Song at CDM.

Kondogbia is good but he is not as good as Song at Present.

Song when he started to settle towards the end of the season was a cut above Kondogbia who still has a long way to go but has great potential.

Swap Kondogbia/Song now and the Barca squad is weakened significantly.

XaviMessiGirl

Hmm, it's not often I see someone rank(/rate) Journalists rather than the papers. I'll keep a hold of this list for future reference, usually I would dismiss anything posted by Daily Mail, though...

Just to be on the safe side don't post anything from Sun, Daily Mail, Goal etc. Like said previously there are plenty of more reliable sources such as Guardian, Telegraph, Times, Sky Sports, BBC Sport, etc.

And to those who think it's because we're anti-English that's not the case, just the fact that those few papers are widely known to be unreliable & most people know this. Yes there are trash papers in every country (which is why you won't see me post anything from Tuttosport, basically Italian equivalent of Daily Mail) but we don't expect users to know all of them - even we don't. I don't know the first thing about the German press for example :p

That being said if someone forgets or doesn't realize & posts one once or twice, we'll be lenient, it's more a problem with repeat offenders.

Barcelona's current list of centre back options: Mathieu, Rami, Mangala, Vertonghen, Inigo Martinez, Vermaelen, Agger, and Marquinhos. [md]

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Barcelona's current list of centre back options: Mathieu, Rami, Mangala, Vertonghen, Inigo Martinez, Vermaelen, Agger, and Marquinhos. [md]

Even though I don't think he's worth the 30M it would cost to get him, I think Martinez might be the best fit. He really links up well with Bartra and I think he would link up just as well with Pique. He's only 22 and I think he would really thrive in Barca's system.

He could end up being our future CB for many years.

Home of Barca Fans