Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
It looks fake to me...
Why there are english indications for player's position and nationality?

Anyway, what in the hell does Filipe Luis do there?

There's sth wrong with this document. Silva costs as much as Hummels? David Luiz 13-18M? That's bullsheet.

I think that's their valuation of the players. It doesn't surprise me that Filipe Luis is on there, he's had a very good season.

Sky Sport News HD from Germany claims that we consider to buy Lewandowski. Their source is @PUNTOPELOTA never heard of them...

Punto pelota is the most well-known football talk-show in Spain, but it's not that reliable

Last edited:

ceefoo

Man Utd announce signing of Lewandowski on official website

Manchester United announce the signing of the 24 year old Pole on their official website, before promptly removing it, but not before PaddyPower took a screen grab.

I

instinct

Manchester United announce the signing of the 24 year old Pole on their official website, before promptly removing it, but not before PaddyPower took a screen grab.

Well, that is interesting..

0n0mat0p0eia

Well, they've just signed Guillermo Varela Uruguayan RB, and they need 1, probably 2, midfielders, so if they've bought Lewa, they're going to spend a ton of money this close season.

XaviMessiGirl

So Eurosport claim that this document is leaked and official.

imageqfag.jpg

looooooool

Probably fake but I'm dying that Bonucci is on there :lol: everyone on here who plays Soccermanager knows why

mixer

French club PSG are looking for a right back and Barcelona player Dani Alves (30) is still one of their main options. [l'equipe]

Alves + some millions for Thiago Silva?

Stric

French club PSG are looking for a right back and Barcelona player Dani Alves (30) is still one of their main options. [l'equipe]

We should really try to make this happen. Although I don't see why they would want to let Silva go.

Elbflorenz

DO IT! We can promote Montoya as 1st choice RB and maybe we will get him playing a little more defensively minded.

mixer

We have Montoya and Adriano to cover the RB position. Alves is useless. I hope the mngmt don't consider him as a "not for sale" player.

Barca8

Someone wrote: Neymar--Messi--Lewandowski as our front 3...and there's Barca's problem in a nutshell!

Talking about buying a striker and playing him wide right. :facepalm:

Maybe one day we will change our formation, but it would certainly not happen with Tito on board. He's not brave enough to touch something that has been untouchable for years now

+1 to both. What would be the point of buying a CF like Lewandowski only to waste him on the R/LW. Someone also said "he wouldn't have to stay on the wing". Why even bother to start him there? A position where he is of no threat. If you remember the home match against Milan, Messi played on the RW and had the freedom to roam. He still scored his goals centrally but when he roamed there wasn't a void up front. Villa kept the defense occupied allowing Messi to do whatever he wants. With a beast like Lewandowski up front he would be more than a distraction ;)

No worries though, we won't see these changes happen :tito:

Home of Barca Fans