Transfers and Rumours - old thread

XaviMessiGirl

According to Sportmediaset, Handanovic continues to be watched by Barca but there has been no concrete offer to Inter.

...yeah, pretty useless "news", sorry.

Galning

Mundo Deportivo today: Thiago close to United, Isco refuses Madrid and has a compromise with City, Thiago Silva "keeps being on the ground" (I don't know the English expression for this :p) and so Agger gains popularity.

raskolnikov

If they Thiago does leave to united that means another 20 mil coming in while Villa wil also likely give us 15+ mil, there is no excuse to at least make a 40/45 mil offer for thiago Silva, our back problems would be solved for 3/4 years. I would hate it if they continue to do nothing and eventually buy cheaper Agger.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Let Thiago leave than and take that money and buy Gundogan. It's not like we want players who are not happy anyway. And btw, I wonder what will happen to Villa - it looks like Arsenal are close to signing Higuian, so are we keeping Villa? Tbh, he's been very average before and after his injury - he gave us 1 good season, worthless transfer.

Gilberto

I'd much rather keep Thiago than buying Gundogan. I sincerely hope Thiago stays. 20 million is a bargain for him in my opinion. He will definitely be bought for 20 million, especially after such a tournament.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I'd much rather keep Thiago than buying Gundogan. I sincerely hope Thiago stays. 20 million is a bargain for him in my opinion. He will definitely be bought for 20 million, especially after such a tournament.

It's still just rumors, but if he don't want to stay than so be it. Tbh, he wasn't that great this season for us - but he should still be given minutes in some games, especially when we already had the Liga title wrapped up.

Neal Faradinho

Let Thiago leave than and take that money and buy Gundogan. It's not like we want players who are not happy anyway. And btw, I wonder what will happen to Villa - it looks like Arsenal are close to signing Higuian, so are we keeping Villa? Tbh, he's been very average before and after his injury - he gave us 1 good season, worthless transfer.

I don't think Gündoğan wants to be the 4th choice midfielder.

ryuken

Why go from a starter for Dortmund to bench cleaner with little minute at FCB?

Ppl talk like getting him or other is a piece of cake.

khaled_a_d

Why go from a starter for Dortmund to bench cleaner with little minute at FCB?

Ppl talk like getting him or other is a piece of cake.

This,Thiago is a special talent and if he left for just 18M then it is just a big lose and it would be tough to get a player of his caliber for anywhere near that price

Home of Barca Fans