Transfers and Rumours - old thread

A

Athletic

Where did I say that?

He'll do better at it than Mata, surely.

Young and technical center mids with a good defensive understanding are hard to come by. Only Veratti springs to mind reall.

Last edited:

Galning

Witsel as Xavi's replacement doesn't mean you think he can do the job Xavi does? Then I don't know what you mean. Please explain. It's really difficult to interpret the posts just containing a mathematical symbol.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
If Thiago leaves, it's Cesc's job. I don't see how that means Thiago will get a more prominent role with La Roja for the 2014 World Cup, it just means Cesc gets more to shine over a whole season. Maybe competing with Cesc has become too much for him and he needs to play with a team that has less competition.

I

instinct

Daniel Agger is the main alternative for Thiago Silva, whose transfer still looks difficult. Both Liverpool and Agger are open to talk. [md]

:facepalm:

impeh

Hi, its me..
Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 55s

If those I trust have got it right, #Isco is v likely to be in Manchester this weekend for a medical and, in theory, to sign for City

A

Athletic

Witsel as Xavi's replacement doesn't mean you think he can do the job Xavi does? Then I don't know what you mean. Please explain. It's really difficult to interpret the posts just containing a mathematical symbol.
I edited to make it more clear. Most of the time I'm too lazy to type properly.

What I meant is simply that I think Witsel (just as an example) would do a much better job at replacing Xavi than Mata (who was discussed on the previous page for replacing Xavi). Ofcourse Witsel will be a step down (atleast at the moment), but I think he deserves a shot at an important position in a better club than Zenit.

khaled_a_d

We should go after a seria a defender. One thing i have learned is that the italiens know how to defend.

They can defend within their own system ,most Calcio defenders (may even say players) don't show the same quality they used to in Liga ,Thuram,Zambrotta ,Cannavaro etc ,those guys had tough time adapting to Liga

Ronaldinho

They can defend within their own system ,most Calcio defenders (may even say players) don't show the same quality they used to in Liga ,Thuram,Zambrotta ,Cannavaro etc ,those guys had tough time adapting to Liga

Thuram,Zambrotta,Cannavaro playing in La Liga about around same age as Puyol right now so they already decline not in their prime anymore

Home of Barca Fans