Transfers and Rumours - old thread

A

Athletic

I hope you're kidding... we're not a club that spends hundreds of millions on players.
yes you are
Plus, DeRossi is not a defender
played there before and is amazing at it
Buffon is not that good anymore
omg
Pirlo is not as good as Busquets
busquets could play for real if it means we get to see pirlo and xavi next to each other for all i care

Götze can't play on the right wing.
yes he can and he plays there all the time

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
This is what must happen:
---------Buffon---------
Alves-Pique-DeRossi-Alba
-------Xavi-Pirlo--------
--------Iniesta---------
Gotze---Messi---Neymar

Take away Pirlo, Neymar and perhaps Gotze from that line-up (replace them w/ Busi, Pedro and Villa/Cesc) and it'd be great.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I hope you're kidding... we're not a club that spends hundreds of millions on players. Plus, DeRossi is not a defender, Buffon is not that good anymore, Pirlo is not as good as Busquets and Götze can't play on the right wing. I think our current team is far superior to this one.

De Rossi was SUPERB as a defender in the euros, Buffon is the best goalkeeper in the world. Götze often played RAM when they had Kagawa.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Strange rumour with Luiz, didn't he just recently extend with Chelsea too?...He'd cost a fortune and isn't anywhere near worth it

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
It's most likely just the british tabloids trying to sell, so they make up stories as usual

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I still maintain David Luiz would be a good defender in Spain/Italy i don't think his style suits the Premiership.

GiantKiller

Why do you say that? I mean, from what I've seen of him, his concentration seems to be an issue which could make him liable to errors in any period of the game. That could solved by only him, I guess.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I think he'd suit a slower game, where everything is played infront of him, he reads the game very well you can see that, just takes a little too many risks.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
David Villa (Arsenal), Adriano (PSG), and Cristian Tello (Atletico) have serious offers and could leave Barcelona in the summer. [sport]

Paganinisrvnge

David Villa (Arsenal), Adriano (PSG), and Cristian Tello (Atletico) have serious offers and could leave Barcelona in the summer. [sport]

I'd be fine with Villa going to Arsenal but I would be really angry if Adriano and Tello left. Adriano has been fantastic this season and can play almost anywhere. Tello shows great promise and I would prefer Alexis leave over him.

zealot

I doubt Adriano will leave. The coaching staffs seem to regard versatile palyers very highly, Adriano gotta be one with probably the best versatility in the team.

khaled_a_d

Will hate it if Adriano leave tbh ,won't mind it for Tello ,don't see him as a starter for Barca and being a starter for Atletico might be better chance for him ,with Deulofeu getting promoted next year and Cuenca back ,we can replace him ,Villa should also leave ,he deserve to be a starter and he isn't while he is paid a lot ,it will be best for both sides to leave next summer

hendryrusli

We are lacking of fire power upfront to be honest (can't rely on Messi most of the time) and it would be very big mistake to let Villa go.

Home of Barca Fans