Transfers and Rumours - old thread

N

Noldorin

There have been a few linking Krul too, whom I'd be quite happy to see join Barca!

khaled_a_d

United might not sell but yes de Gea is a great and possible option. There are the crazy optimists who believe Courtois or ter Stegen will come along with some 40+ million CB plus Neymar/Aguero. I don't even understand where they get the idea. ter Stegen is without a doubt the best option but it's not going to happen. Almost 0% chance of it, so why bother repeating it 50 billion times. There are also crazy pessimists who believe Reina will come in and we won't buy a CB at all. Honestly, there is a chance Reina could come but even that isn't likely. It's most likely Guaita or De Gea. Also, realistically, we will get a good young CB in la liga such as Inigo Martinez, Victor Ruiz, or Jonas Ramalho. Those goalkeeper+center back options are the smartest and most economical ones, not to mention the most likely.

There have been reports linking Barca with every possible GK ,to say one of them is legit and others aren't is just an assumption
Ter Stegan is an option we can discuss who is a real possibility ,but god only knows what is in Zubi head ,If I've to put my money on his selection then I will say that he will look for a Spanish GK as you said ,though I doubt we will bring CB from Liga team unless it is Valencia
We don't know how is the season is gonna end yet , ,we don't know if Neymar is coming or not , we don't know if Sanchez is gonna be sold or not ,and how much he is gonna bring to us along Afellay and Villa
Those are a lot of variables ,many big Ifs tbh ,Add that elections year is in summer of 2014 (If i remember correctly ), we might be there for a bid spending to help Rossel case against Laporta

Doobs

The Messiah
The meeting between director Zubizarreta and Vilanova in New York this week will be decisive regarding transfer activity this summer. [md]

Centrocampista23

United might not sell but yes de Gea is a great and possible option. There are the crazy optimists who believe Courtois or ter Stegen will come along with some 40+ million CB plus Neymar/Aguero. I don't even understand where they get the idea. ter Stegen is without a doubt the best option but it's not going to happen. Almost 0% chance of it, so why bother repeating it 50 billion times. There are also crazy pessimists who believe Reina will come in and we won't buy a CB at all. Honestly, there is a chance Reina could come but even that isn't likely. It's most likely Guaita or De Gea. Also, realistically, we will get a good young CB in la liga such as Inigo Martinez, Victor Ruiz, or Jonas Ramalho. Those goalkeeper+center back options are the smartest and most economical ones, not to mention the most likely.
why do you say that De Gea would be part of an "economical" GK+CB option? De Gea cost Utd a lot of money; 2nd most expensive GK transfer ever, iirc. even if he asks to leave, Utd are gonna want a lot for him

imo, now that Ferguson is showing more faith in him and backing him up in the media, he's not going anywhere. especially with Utd winning the EPL

Zincubus

Banned
Anyways , latest tweets from Twitter ..

, Barcelona could activate the deal on transfer of Santos player Neymar (21) this summer due to the increasing interest of other clubs.

[marca]

Barcelona to Launch Summer Bid to Sign Chelsea Defender David Luiz .

caughtoffside http://t.co/4f6s5Ixa

Tonite

Almost it's clear that Neymar will be our player. At the end of the season Villa will go so we expect new player. :)

Anyways , latest tweets from Twitter ..

, Barcelona could activate the deal on transfer of Santos player Neymar (21) this summer due to the increasing interest of other clubs.

[marca]

Barcelona to Launch Summer Bid to Sign Chelsea Defender David Luiz .

caughtoffside http://t.co/4f6s5Ixa

David Luiz? I hope there isn't much credibility to that. Good thing Chelsea probably won't sell him.
Didn't we offer 30m or something for him last year? I'm not sure what's funnier, the fact that we offered that much, or the fact that Chelsea didn't accept it.

N

Noldorin

David Luiz is a pr*ck from everything I can tell. I really hope we don't sign him.

Cule4life

The Culest
Understimate Sideshow Bob at your own peril :pep:

gifs+(6).gif

Last edited:

Boris

Chelsea tried to find Drogba look-a-like, and they've bought Lukaku and Moses :lol: Now it's time we replace Puyol, and the only one with the hair is this clown :lol:

Home of Barca Fans