Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
I wonder if there's any truth to the rumor (Daily Mail rumor which more often than not is rubbish) that Di Maria was offered to Tottenham in a bid to deliver Gareth Bale to Real Madrid.

mixer

Roma would be willing to let go centre back Marquinhos (19) if Alexis Sanchez (24) would join the Italian club. [corsport via md]

DO IT

raskolnikov

Trade alexis with Marquinhos, Buu Thiago Silva and out defence is godlike for years to come.
Dont sell Villa and our attack is solid.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why would Alexis go to Roma? I mean Juve were after him and they would still be interested and I guess the likes of Man City and PSG would also be interested.

I dont see him accepting a move to Roma and it looks like Tito wants to give him another season anyway.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Regardless if Alexis is involved or not, we need to make a move for Marquinhos. I was more impressed with Marquinhos than I was with Varane.

I would prefer to keep Alexis but if he has to be a part of a deal to get Marquinhos then I would be okay with it considering how badly we need a CB. Puyol can not be counted on anymore.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Agree on that we should make a move for Marquinhos and seal it asap.

Hopefully we'll be able to get him for €20-30m

PaCmAn

Barcelona director Sanllehi has travelled to Brazil to attend the Confederations Cup final. He could meet with Thiago Silva's agent. [md]

Home of Barca Fans