Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Z

ZiZu

What if Tito decides not to buy any defender if Thiago Silva doesn't come?

NoYaoMing-150x150.jpg

Simple we attack , attack ATTACK !!

Z

ZiZu

Alexis is easily worth the fee Barca paid for him in a team not including Messi. Alexis isn't going anywhere in my opinion, and I don't see Tito green lighting a move for a 19-year old CB.

Alexis' big challenge is proving he can play with Messi. I think he can play well with Messi provided he starts on the left, but he's never played there when Messi's in the line-up. Of course, Villa was #1 in the position when Sanchez arrived. Tello has also emerged as an option for the left.

Now, you have Neymar to replace Villa. I don't believe Alexis will be in the best position to succeed as a result. Alexis doesn't work well in tandem with Messi and Alves on the right. He doesn't have the freedom of movement he needs.

Alexis is a big time talent, but I don't believe he can show his full range at Barcelona on his native right flank. His best position in the Barca system is LF, and the club has plenty of cover in this position currently (Neymar, Tello, Deulofeu).

Don't remember ever seeing him play well on the left even at Udinese tbh

Edit. I've been using the multiquote button ( tick) but these are showing as separate posts !

KluivertsBoots

Don't remember ever seeing him play well on the left even at Udinese tbh

Edit. I've been using the multiquote button ( tick) but these are showing as separate posts !

His famous 4-goal match against Palermo came mostly via the left. He moved all over the front at Udinese. They gave him the freedom to basically do as he pleased in his final seasons there.

Z

ZiZu

Atletico Madrid and Malaga are interested in Bojan Krkic (22). Barcelona want to include a buy-back option in a possible deal. [md]

I wouldn't mind seeing him in either of those clubs.

Why on earth are we going for the buy back option after this latest debacle ?

I'm surprised to see (I know it's just a rumor) that Barcelona still want a buy-back option. Looks like they still haven't given up on him entirely.

Crazy

Just can't let go of cantera talent can't they? Don't want another potential Cesc like drama even though I am pretty sure Bojan is a flop

Yeah , that must be the reason

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Swapping Alexis for Marquinhos wouldn't be bad considering our needs to strengthen our defense.

As for Bojan, I really don't think a buy-back clause is needed. It'll be good to see him back in La Liga.

Butaan4barca

Swapping Alexis for Marquinhos wouldn't be bad considering our needs to strengthen our defense.

As for Bojan, I really don't think a buy-back clause is needed. It'll be good to see him back in La Liga.

Alexis is worth 5 of such 19 year olds. NOt bad ?? letting alexis go is bad itself. He is a tremendus player. Who willing to swap minutes with pedro, given the situations. Best

Barcilliant

Koscienly, Luiz and Inigo Martinez should be our main targets. Tito just wants Silva cause he is thinking short term. He wants to win a few trophies and leave in a couple of seasons. That's why he wants Silva. Tito seems to be another Mou. He only lets youth play when there is no other option. He doesn't trust youngsters -wants experience only. Batra should have been managed a lot better. Hell, of all people Adriano playing CB !!! LOL! Montoya would be a better option at CB.

What happened to the 30 million deal for Luiz and Ivanovic? I was so hoping that wasn't a rumour. At least one of them would have worked out and one would be a decent option for the bench.

KluivertsBoots

Thiago Silva's salary is the main reason he will not be in Barcelona. FCB missed its chance to sign him. He will not fit into the wage structure. Total non-starter of a deal.

David Luiz is the best option in my opinion. 25 million bid, salary will fit. Technical fit.

Marquinhos for anything over 20 is a farce.

Home of Barca Fans