Transfers and Rumours - old thread

SwiftGuyver

Fontàs (not good enough) & Muniesa (injury prone) would never have made it at Barca though so what's the problem?

Sergi Roberto probably won't be anything more than a decent backup/squad player so I don't really mind if we sell him.

Hopefully we can finally shift Bojan & JdS this summer as well!

SeloBarca

Agree. Even though theres alot of talent we can keep all our youngsters. Might aswell get some money for them and give them a chance to get a decent career in other clubs.

mixer

Julien Ngoy (Belgian youth player): "My father prefers England, but I'm hesitating between Barça and Chelsea, my favourite clubs." [hnb]

Barcelona are among European top clubs interested in Belgian forward Julien Ngoy (15), who's a free player after leaving Club Brugge. [sky]

impeh

Hi, its me..
Arsenal are close to sealing a £23m deal for Gonzalo Higuaín after the Real Madrid striker's father revealed that negotiations are "very advanced".

Higuaín is expected to fly to London this week to undergo and medical.

KluivertsBoots

Sport's big headline today is that Barca would bid 25 million + Villa for Rooney. :lol:

That'd be about the worst idea in the history of bad ideas. The only worse idea would be paying money for Torres.

Meitux

Sport's big headline today is that Barca would bid 25 million + Villa for Rooney. :lol:

That'd be about the worst idea in the history of bad ideas. The only worse idea would be paying money for Torres.
We already had the worst idea...Of giving Eto'o and 46 mil for Ibrahimovic.How worse than that can it be?

SeloBarca

We already had the worst idea...Of giving Eto'o and 46 mil for Ibrahimovic.How worse than that can it be?

That is one of the worst deals in football history.
The deal for buying Chygrynskiy for 22M, then selling him back next year for 13,2M is quite bad aswell

I swear no team could cause more damage to FCB than our own signings. Bought Cesc when we needed a defender? I think that was our worst deal ( that was also the year barca stopped dominating world football).

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans