Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
What a perfect summer if we really get Marquinhos.

This kid could end up being our CB for many years to come. He'll be regarded as World-Class very soon.

Z

ZiZu

Can't see the sense in losing Thiago just when Xavi seems to be showing signs of decline .

Cavani to PSG £64 million is supposed to be a done deal ?!!

Maybe they will sell us IBRA back :)

Newcomer

Can't see the sense in losing Thiago just when Xavi seems to be showing signs of decline .

Cavani to PSG £64 million is supposed to be a done deal ?!!

Maybe they will sell us IBRA back :)

It is said it'll be done on Monday or Wednesday but Cavani will most probably wear PSG shirt next season.
The plan is to keep Ibra with Cavani to make a terrific duo of strikers.
However with Ibra, you never know what'll happen. If he leave, i can't see him at Barça.
Seems like PSG are trying to attract CR but i can't see him leave Real nor Real let him leave.

I

instinct

Vilanova thinks a loan would be a good option for centre back Marc Bartra (22). Barcelona will let the defender decide. [sport]

B

beautifulgame

It's not sad. Bartra isn't good enough to trust at this point. It's best for him as he will get a chance to get some time that he needs which Barca can't shouldn't afford a player of his level.

archimidis

It's not sad. Bartra isn't good enough to trust at this point. It's best for him as he will get a chance to get some time that he needs which Barca can't shouldn't afford a player of his level.

I disagree, Bartra is (or supposed to be) a promising central defender. This year that there where chances for him to play in the second half of the season, he was neglected and the stuff remembered him in the Ch. League games against Bayern. Now that we are low on central defenders, Bartra once again might not get any chance at all ( I don't believe that in his case, the stuff will ever pick him up after a possible future loan) and we will be down on one defender in general. The central defenders in Barca B are really young and cannot replace anyone in the first team right now. Finally, I said that this is sad based on the behaviour we tend to have since last year with the Masia "graduates". Of course this rumor might not be true at all!!

mixer

The agent of Roma defender Marquinhos (19) is in Barcelona. He met yesterday with Barcelona. Roma don't want to sell. [sky gianlucadimarzio]

No one wants to sell anyone :banghead:

B

beautifulgame

Sure they do.

Come to South America, plenty Marquinhos down here up for sale for bargain prices.

Arachnid

But since we have literally less in the CB department than any other team, Bartra leaving means that Tito rates "nothing" in front of him. That can't be good for your ego.

Z

ZiZu

Ibra will never come back to Barca. Besides, if he didn't work the first time, what makes you think he'll work now?

His last time was spoilt by a few niggling injuries and a big fall-out with Pep .

I'd love to see Messi - Ibra - Neymar front three .

Plan A , B and C right there :)

It's only a pipe dream , it will never happen , of course .

Mr Hulot

Ibra's failure as a plan B makes me baffled when I hear someone say that we need a real striker. Ibra seemed like the perfect player/fit for the role, but he still ended the season being benched( rightfully so) by none other than Bojan.

Home of Barca Fans