Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Meitux

No way Rami,Marquinhos or David Luiz even i dont have much trust to him.Agger has many injuries and you wouldnt want a player that you think as a starter being with this injury status

XaviMessiGirl

From CdS - PSG competing with us for Marquinhos, we had put in a 20m bid which was rejected but we will keep trying. Leonardo says he is similar to Thiago Silva.

Same article also talks about PSG being in for De Rossi but it may be too late because Roma have already been holding talks with Chelsea.

Meitux

Better for De Rossi to go to premier leauge than waste himself in France,at the end he is 29 if he doesnt move now when?

Shegzy

If i am the management of psg i will give us (fcbarcelona) false hope so that we fcbarcelona will focus on Ts and forget marquinhos,i will now go and sign marquinhos and partner him thiago silva and i think this is what PSG are doing. I don't know when we will learn,Ts is not for sale, focus on other target and sign them before other team sign this other target and also it will not be good for us if we enter a bidding war for either marquinhos or luiz with psg or bayern or madrid we will either lose (except the player mind is set on joining us) or pay more than his worth. We already have 3 veterans in masch,pique and puyol why add another veteran what we need are youngsters and if we get marquinhos and martinez/kurt zouma for thiago silva's price i will be more than getting thiago silva and it is high time Fcbarcelona start planning and building for the future

Arachnid

I don't think that we are going to sign anybody from clubs owned by the Qatari Royal Family (PSG, Monaco or Manchester City) or Chelsea. Those are the only four clubs in the world with no need for money whatsoever. I mean, everything is possible, I guess, it just looks so incredibly unlikely, I don't see how.

So I don't care what the media says, I'm personally not counting on Thiago Silva, or David Luiz, or Kompany in any way. Even Marquinhos, due to the length of his contract with Roma and rising market price, looks unlikely. I'm thinking Vermaelen or Koscielny, since Arsenal are always receptive to sell players and it looks like the go-to club for Zubi.

Newcomer

Hi everybody !
First of all, Qatari Royal family is only PSG's owner. For Monaco it's a russian businessman (Rybolovlev), For City it's the Abu Dhabi royal fund.
PSG won't lure Barça making them think they are willing to sell TS to finalize Marquinhos. Things don't work like that. Only thing PSG can do to keep TS right in his PSG shoes is to affirm he is a key player for the upcoming season(s), which they do. IF PSG used that kind of sneaky way you suggest, he could hamper clubs relationship.
Then, anothing thing is in French league we can only afford 4 extra-communautary players. At the moment, we are full: Lucas, Alex, Maxwell and TS.
So we can't buy Marquinhos if we don't sell at least one of them. The only one who is rumoured to leave is Alex. I also reported rumours we are interested in Hernanes who is EC too.
So unless you see Paris selling one of this guy, you don't have to worry about us buying Marquinhos. However, Leonardo interest is real. As i wrote you previously, he is seen like the new TS.

To speak about Barça, i'll be very disappointed if Rami ended to sign as the only CB. I have never understood all the hype around this guy. He is so bad.

ShandyFFM

What a great player. I guess its the way he controls the ball which reaminds me of Messi a bit. Imo not seen for a long time a player looking in a way like Messi when dribbling.

Anyway great buy from Dortmund he will only make them stronger. Watch out Bayern.

Shegzy

Hi everybody !
First of all, Qatari Royal family is only PSG's owner. For Monaco it's a russian businessman (Rybolovlev), For City it's the Abu Dhabi royal fund.
PSG won't lure Barça making them think they are willing to sell TS to finalize Marquinhos. Things don't work like that. Only thing PSG can do to keep TS right in his PSG shoes is to affirm he is a key player for the upcoming season(s), which they do. IF PSG used that kind of sneaky way you suggest, he could hamper clubs relationship.
Then, anothing thing is in French league we can only afford 4 extra-communautary players. At the moment, we are full: Lucas, Alex, Maxwell and TS.
So we can't buy Marquinhos if we don't sell at least one of them. The only one who is rumoured to leave is Alex. I also reported rumours we are interested in Hernanes who is EC too.
So unless you see Paris selling one of this guy, you don't have to worry about us buying Marquinhos. However, Leonardo interest is real. As i wrote you previously, he is seen like the new TS.

To speak about Barça, i'll be very disappointed if Rami ended to sign as the only CB. I have never understood all the hype around this guy. He is so bad.

alex is leaving so their is space for either marquinhos or david luiz

mixer

What a great player. I guess its the way he controls the ball which reaminds me of Messi a bit. Imo not seen for a long time a player looking in a way like Messi when dribbling.

Anyway great buy from Dortmund he will only make them stronger. Watch out Bayern.
He is very much like Messi, only taller and a bit skinny. I love to watch him playing. His finish, dribbling, ball control, passing technique - just like Leo's

Home of Barca Fans