Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Players learn new languages so fast that I don't think this should be huge concern for such a long term deal ,As for Liga & CL experience ,what are the alternatives? Average GK like Guaita ? or Reina? the only one that fit is De Gea and doubt SAF would let him go ,he won't make the same mistake he has done with Pique
May be Courtois ? would love to get him ,but there is a rumor just today that he isn't in our shortlist and that Chelsea might offer him in a deal for Falcao

We've been linked with Courtois quite a lot. Him, De Gea and Ter Stegen would all be good options IMO (though the first 2 would be hard to get). Each has his advantages and disadvantages.

Ursegor

World Champion
The new goalkeeper isn't supposed to entertain the centrebacks with Spanish poems. If he learns the basics in pre-season ("Fuck you Pique", "Where are you Dani Alves" and "GOLAZO Mascherano"), we'll be fine.

Y

Youngie

I don't understand why Mats Hummels or Ter Stegen would leave German teams to join Barça. They're Germans playing in their home land. Makes no sense. It'd be like Puyol leaving Barça to go to Germany or somethin'.

Plus I agree with whoever here said communication would be a problem. Barça players don't speak German and Hummels/Ter Stegen don't speak Spanish/Catalan. I'd go for De Gea if possible.

USWAY

I don't understand why Mats Hummels or Ter Stegen would leave German teams to join Barça. They're Germans playing in their home land. Makes no sense. It'd be like Puyol leaving Barça to go to Germany or somethin'.

Plus I agree with whoever here said communication would be a problem. Barça players don't speak German and Hummels/Ter Stegen don't speak Spanish/Catalan. I'd go for De Gea if possible.
Because they'd be leaving to play in one of the biggest clubs in the world. A better example than Puyol leaving to go to Germany, would be Javi Martinez leaving Athletic to go to Bayern...which by the way, happened, and he's been great.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
The new goalkeeper isn't supposed to entertain the centrebacks with Spanish poems. If he learns the basics in pre-season ("Fuck you Pique", "Where are you Dani Alves" and "GOLAZO Mascherano"), we'll be fine.

"La concha de mi madre pa mi alexis!! That's ze wrong gol!"

N

Noldorin

Oh come now; scarcely anywhere in the world, let alone Spain, induce the same loyalty to club as Barcelona do. And there are very specific reasons that tends to be the case, largely concerning their unique playing style, the fact they're the best club in the world, and Catalan separatism feelings. I'm pretty sure that same ethos does not exist in Germany, even at the "lesser" Bundesliga clubs, let alone the greats like Munchen and Dortmund.

Haha, exactly. I can see Ter Stegen doing exactly that. ;)

Because they'd be leaving to play in one of the biggest clubs in the world. A better example than Puyol leaving to go to Germany, would be Javi Martinez leaving Athletic to go to Bayern...which by the way, happened, and he's been great.

Spot on, mate!

Fishdoll

Bakalao
Oh come now; scarcely anywhere in the world, let alone Spain, induce the same loyalty to club as Barcelona do. And there are very specific reasons that tends to be the case, largely concerning their unique playing style, the fact they're the best club in the world, and Catalan separatism feelings. I'm pretty sure that same ethos does not exist in Germany, even at the "lesser" Bundesliga clubs, let alone the greats like Munchen and Dortmund.

Well, I can think of one significant exception in Spain (though the locals would argue that point): Athletic Bilbao where they ONLY have players from Euskal Herria and where the separatism is much more politicized than it is in Catalonia. The current blip of guys wanting out is a consequence of the club president and the coach both being nutters; it's far from the norm.

natsunoko

Heard yesternight on tv that if Neymar´s not coming this summer, Kun Aguero has been offered to barça, already and seems legit and serious. I really like the idea of having Neymar with us next season, but el Kun is not bad either. What do you guys think?

aaron101

Heard yesternight on tv that if Neymar´s not coming this summer, Kun Aguero has been offered to barça, already and seems legit and serious. I really like the idea of having Neymar with us next season, but el Kun is not bad either. What do you guys think?

1 problem with Aguero is he's so injury prone. He get's injured every 1 or 2 months. Muscle injury, Calf, Strained ankle etc.

I wonder why we didn't get him when he's about to leave Atletico? Instead we got Alexis. By the way Madrid fans also want to have Aguero.

khaled_a_d

Not sure why would Man City even think about selling Agüero,they already sold Mario Balotelli and Dzeko&Tevez on the way out too this summer ,that is basically their front line if they sell Agüero ,don't see it tbh

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Not sure why would Man City even think about selling Agüero,they already sold Mario Balotelli and Dzeko&Tevez on the way out too this summer ,that is basically their front line if they sell Agüero ,don't see it tbh
Because Aguero wants to leave, his wife didn't like England so she took their only child with her and moved back to Madrid.

natsunoko

1 problem with Aguero is he's so injury prone. He get's injured every 1 or 2 months. Muscle injury, Calf, Strained ankle etc.

I wonder why we didn't get him when he's about to leave Atletico? Instead we got Alexis. By the way Madrid fans also want to have Aguero.

Actually what they really want now is Falcao, but it seems that he's on his way to the premiere tho.

You're right here, but the difference is that Man City is not thinking about selling Aguero, it's his agent who has orders from Aguero himself. Seem that Aguero is not going thru a good moment in his personal life and wants to leave Manchester, or at least that's what they said in that program. The program is quite R.Madrid biased but they were the ones that give the news of Victor Valdes leaving Barça.

Home of Barca Fans