Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Z

ZiZu

Madrid president Perez is willing to pay 100M for Santos player Neymar: 50M to Santos and 50M to Barcelona, who have pre-deal. [el pais]

Z

ZiZu

Apparantly . Real Madrid intend to sign David Silva , Isco AND either Neymar or Gareth Bale .
Not good news for Barca. Only good thing I've heard is that the PSG manager has agreed to over at Madrid in the summer .- could of been a lot worse IMHO.

abual3bed1

Apparantly . Real Madrid intend to sign David Silva , Isco AND either Neymar or Gareth Bale .
Not good news for Barca. Only good thing I've heard is that the PSG manager has agreed to over at Madrid in the summer .- could of been a lot worse IMHO.

Anceloti with the team that Mou has now + Silva, Isco and Bale is gonna have so much class. of course some will leave, but just the idea of having Anceloti is awesome.

Trickykid

Sure, David Silva is a great player, but not better than Özil in my eyes. Isco? He won't make a difference at this point. In the future, sure, but not now. I don't believe Neymar will come after having rebuffed them once, and I doubt Bale and Cronaldo can function very well together, as they occupy so many of the same lanes and spaces. All in all, I don't see these players improving Real much, when taking into consideration who would have to leave in order to make room.

The last part about the PSG manager, I'm not sure what you mean. Does it mean that Ancelotti is roumored to Real?

khaled_a_d

This Milan match shows that we need to sign a striker ,stop the whole we feel bad for Tello/Cuenca crap ,La masia has given us plenty of talent ,but this is Barca not Ajax ,we can't depend solely on la Masia players

Last edited:

Indignado

This Milan match shows that we need to sign a striker ,stop the whole we feel Tello/Cuenca crap ,La masia has given us plenty of talent ,but this is Barca not Ajax ,we can't depend solely on la Masia players

The thing is that those youngsters perform better than our crap signings. Or did you notice Alexis was in the match yesterday?

It's ridiculous to say we lost because of our Masia players as all our canteranos on the pitch (except for Cesc and Alba) won the champions league twice or more.

Der Kaiser

This Milan match shows that we need to sign a striker ,stop the whole we feel Tello/Cuenca crap ,La masia has given us plenty of talent ,but this is Barca not Ajax ,we can't depend solely on la Masia players

so you say the match in which neither tello nor cuenca even played shows that they are not good enough? the fuck?

ShandyFFM

best option for our leff wing would be

hazard, luis suarez, reus, götze ... i would go with hazard but... not likely

the very best option would be to bring back samuel etoo =)

but as you all know attack wins the game the defense wins the trophys..

for the defense i would recommend

hummels then subotic or verthongen

for the keeper i would love the best german keeper there is at the moment

kevin trapp and then courtoise

khaled_a_d

so you say the match in which neither tello nor cuenca even played shows that they are not good enough? the fuck?

It showed that that not having a good striker on the bench hurts , I like Tello but this team need someone better specially with Villa leaving

The thing is that those youngsters perform better than our crap signings. Or did you notice Alexis was in the match yesterday?

It's ridiculous to say we lost because of our Masia players as all our canteranos on the pitch (except for Cesc and Alba) won the champions league twice or more.

To be clear ,My post for those believe that next year our front line is set with Messi/Pedro/Alexis/Cuenca/Tello/Cuenca and that we don't need signings in the front line
I am not saying La Masia is hurting us ,I just think we need to remember that a club like us still need big signings , The whole "1 mid-field and another player per year signing policy" Rossel is using can't work specially for next year ,this team has some holes that need to be filled and not only with La Masia

Home of Barca Fans