Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
David Luiz will make a lot of haters eat their words... He would include some of his hair in it too

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Ew... hairballs *gag *cough
But already we have two fullbacks with identity crisis, with Luiz we gonna have no one in D. Lololol
Luiz would most probably be a replacement for Pique... God would probably have some sympathy on us and see to it that they never play together

fcbdna

Banned
Bring the new Tazan aboard!

Luiz would most probably be a replacement for Pique... God would probably have some sympathy on us and see to it that they never play together

Ironically in the just concluded Confeds cup Thiago Silva left the defense 5 times more often than David Luiz did.

Last edited:

fcbdna

Banned

Ironically in the just concluded Confeds cup Thiago Silva left the defense 5 times more often than David Luiz did.

F

Flavia

Barcastuff
Rosell (president): "Barcelona will have two new goalkeepers next year? Probably." [sport]

Maria

Rosell after the Bayern games: "We will make several signings this summer."

Rosell in July: "We will only sign one more CB."

Rosell yesterday: "We will sign one more CB only if he improves what we have now."(like it's so hard to improve an eternally injured Puyol, Adriano or Song)

I have to say I'm full of hope thinking at the new season.

Indignado

Rosell after the Bayern games: "We will make several signings this summer."

Rosell in July: "We will only sign one more CB."

Rosell yesterday: "We will sign one more CB only if he improves what we have now."(like it's so hard to improve an eternally injured Puyol, Adriano or Song)

I have to say I'm full of hope thinking at the new season.

Rosell doing what he does best, lying. Most people forget about what he says after a few weeks anyway.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Manchester United reject an improved Chelsea bid of £25m plus add ons for striker Wayne Rooney.

A United spokesman said: "A bid was received yesterday and immediately rejected. Our position remains that he is not for sale.

Home of Barca Fans