Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Galning

Rosell after the Bayern games: "We will make several signings this summer."

Rosell in July: "We will only sign one more CB."

Rosell yesterday: "We will sign one more CB only if he improves what we have now."(like it's so hard to improve an eternally injured Puyol, Adriano or Song)

I have to say I'm full of hope thinking at the new season.

Only signing so far: Neymar :VdB:

Zincubus

Banned
So we haven't agreed a deal with Cheksea after all :(

That will teach me not to get too exited about random , unconfirmed Tweets , I guess .

The only positive thing is that apparantly David Luiz wasn't even on the bench for Chelsea's game yesterday so hopefully that suggests that "somethings" happening behind the scenes .

KluivertsBoots

David Luiz y nada mas.

One more is all this team needs to compete for everything. I'll be very happy with the roster for the first time in a few years after the CB signing is complete.

Der Kaiser

So we haven't agreed a deal with Cheksea after all :(

That will teach me not to get too exited about random , unconfirmed Tweets , I guess .

The only positive thing is that apparantly David Luiz wasn't even on the bench for Chelsea's game yesterday so hopefully that suggests that "somethings" happening behind the scenes .

There havent been rumours about an agreed fee, only about negotiations. Apparantly Barca offer 40m, but Chelsea want 50m+. If Luiz has indeed been left out of the match squad, thats a pretty big sign that things are advanced. Unless he's injured of course.

DennyCrane

There havent been rumours about an agreed fee, only about negotiations. Apparantly Barca offer 40m, but Chelsea want 50m+. If Luiz has indeed been left out of the match squad, thats a pretty big sign that things are advanced. Unless he's injured of course.

Which he is, at least according to some gal on Chelsea TV. Gigi Salmon ‏@gigi_salmon Just to let you know that @DavidLuiz_4 isn't involved tonight as a precaution he has a tight hamstring #CFCUSA

KluivertsBoots

There's no way they're getting double what they paid for him (25m euros) not all that long ago. I'd say 35 is tops what should be paid, and that'd be with add-ons.

Zincubus

Banned
Which he is, at least according to some gal on Chelsea TV. Gigi Salmon ‏@gigi_salmon Just to let you know that @DavidLuiz_4 isn't involved tonight as a precaution he has a tight hamstring #CFCUSA

Mmmmm "tight hamstring" is probably the easiest injury to use as an excuse for I'm not being involved ....

We know the truth .... hopefully ;)

Incidentally , Wayne Rooney will play no part in United's upcoming friendly match as he's got a "sore shoulder "........yeah right ;)

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
I'm getting more and more optimistic about getting him tbh .

I think we WILL end up paying an awful lot of money for him , though .

That said , sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and he will be the missing piece in our jigsaw IMHO

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
i would pay up to 50 million for luiz, but sadly no chance he will come

Is that you Nasseer, one good tournament is enough to change a player from average to world class, RIP logic. Anything above 25m for him and it would make the Ibra deal look like a steal

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Not that long ago you guys wanted Alves, Pedro and Alexis out, ffs and then you want us to sign this guy. you guys :facepalm: :facepalm:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans