Transfers and Rumours - old thread

CevinK

Where has this theory about Adriano being a CB come from ??

I'd sooner put Montoya at CB than a little , attack minded utility player tbh

Just took that as an example from last season. Pretty sure we´ll not see him there anymore.

Zincubus

Banned
Well , apparently Martin Skrtel has today agreed to join Napoli which means that there's no way that Liverpool will be selling Agger !!

Napoli Agree Deal to Sign Liverpool Centre-Back Martin Skrtel
by The Newshound August 4th, 2013

I bet David Luiz is packing his hair products as we speak :)

Last edited:

Indignado

Is that you Nasseer, one good tournament is enough to change a player from average to world class, RIP logic. Anything above 25m for him and it would make the Ibra deal look like a steal

you're right, unfortunately, I can't believe Luiz is the best defender available for this kind of money

oz187

Adriano played CB before, when we had literally no healthy CB besides Bartra left. Didnt do too well...

He did fine at CB as far as I can recall. Which games did he play at CB that we conceded the most goals? There was the first league Clasico which was 2-2. What were the others?

Meitux

He did fine at CB as far as I can recall. Which games did he play at CB that we conceded the most goals? There was the first league Clasico which was 2-2. What were the others?
Its not only about conceding goals.He could have a bad game and still we wouldn't concede any goal.He doesn't have anything of the important aspects to be a CB...

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans