mixer

Phil jones? :lol:
ay_107526717.jpg

jnsd.png

pa-11987575.jpg

:worthy: legend

Zincubus

Banned
@barcastuff: A Barcelona director met yesterday with David Luiz' agent in London. Barcelona will next week make another attempt to sign him. [md]

I

instinct

Is Arsenal really interested in Marica from Schalke? :lol: That would be a big big signing!! :lol:

Gohan

Super Saiyan
It is ridiculous on how we miss out great defenders.. Campagnaro is a great defender and had a great season.. Went to Inter.. Same for Benatia, had a great season and is a great and very underrated defender, rarely makes mistakes and has good physique. He made a transfer to Roma for how much 12 million?

Why do we always have to pursue players with 'names' and overpay for them..

F

Flavia

KluivertsBoots

I just saw that. It's stupid beyond belief they are really considering not bringing anyone, for yet another season. The cb really has to be a big name? Where are the damn scouts?

A central defender is coming. Even this president and board know it must be done. It will happen.

I

instinct

I just saw that. It's stupid beyond belief they are really considering not bringing anyone, for yet another season. The cb really has to be a big name? Where are the damn scouts?

IMO Rosell and Zubi wouldn't say that one CB is coming and in the end, they sign nobody. So I'm sure, that there will be a signing in the coming weeks.

KluivertsBoots

Perarnau, in his official blog, cites "institutional paralysis" as the reason for no CB movement. He cites the failed transfer of Chygrynskiy as the specific reason for this paralysis. Song's inability to play CB is the latest negative coupled with losing Vertonghen to Tottenham. Vertonghen was recommended, but not signed as the current board did not trust the move.

There is a gap in trust between the scouts and board because of the recent failures at the position. Caceres could also be included. He was signed as someone who could play all four positions.

Meitux

IMO Rosell and Zubi wouldn't say that one CB is coming and in the end, they sign nobody. So I'm sure, that there will be a signing in the coming weeks.
So would you be satisfied if they bring someone like Vermaelen just to stay that in the end they bought someone...If we don't go for the best possible options and get someone just to get someone better bring noone if hes not about to improve at least a part of our defensive problems..

KluivertsBoots

So would you be satisfied if they bring someone like Vermaelen just to stay that in the end they bought someone...If we don't go for the best possible options and get someone just to get someone better bring noone if hes not about to improve at least a part of our defensive problems..

If the club can't sign Luiz, Agger, Hummels or Subotic; it should go for the best available prospect and put him on the fast track. A player must be signed.

I

instinct

Where did I say this? I didn't even talked about the possible options. Vermaelen would be better than nothing though.

Meitux

Where did I say this? I didn't even talked about the possible options. Vermaelen would be better than nothing though.
Im just saying that i have a thought they won't bring any of the currect players that have been said around.The reality is that there aren't any best options right now existing,we need to deal with it.

Home of Barca Fans