Transfers and Rumours - old thread

desoe

According to Marti Perarnau, the scouts recommended Thiago Silva, Mats Hummels, Neven Subotic and David Luiz as first options.

Vertonghen was also recommended, but not signed last year.

Is this what our scouts are really doing? I can recommend Thiago Silva without being a scout.

F

Flavia

A central defender is coming. Even this president and board know it must be done. It will happen.
I'm really not that confident. Bagnack could end up being "the signing". If there's an institucional paralysis, and they don't trust the scouts, they should change them. Another season with no new cb, and counting on Puyol, will be a disaster.

IMO Rosell and Zubi wouldn't say that one CB is coming and in the end, they sign nobody. So I'm sure, that there will be a signing in the coming weeks.
They have done it before, so I wouldn't be really surprised.

mixer

I'm really not that confident. Bagnack could end up being "the signing". If there's an institucional paralysis, and they don't trust the scouts, they should change them. Another season with no new cb, and counting on Puyol, will be a disaster.
And I suppose this is what's going to happen!!

BADGERBHOY

ay_107526717.jpg

jnsd.png

pa-11987575.jpg

:worthy: legend

CatalinR10

Because of high transfer fee of David Luiz and doubts on Agger, Barcelona are considering not to sign any centre back this summer. [md]

:lol: !

Maria

:dance:

So we'll see a lot of Bagnack next season I suppose

Did you even watched atleast game of the Juvenil team to see how good Bagnack is? Or were a few minutes in preseason enough for you to form an opinion about him?

According to Marti Perarnau, the scouts recommended Thiago Silva, Mats Hummels, Neven Subotic and David Luiz as first options.

Vertonghen was also recommended, but not signed last year.

Is this what our scouts are really doing? I can recommend Thiago Silva without being a scout.

They recommended them in the past..2 years ago and last year, not now. But our club preffered to trust Wenger instead of the scouts or Frank de Boer and bought Song. And now Rosell is saying that is hard to buy a defender when the other clubs don't want to sell, while Pique says that finding a CB for Barca is difficult because of the way this team plays. And I would have understood if they were talking about 2011 Barca, when they received 21 goals in the league, but when you're talking about a team that received 40 goals in 38 games and that had to use Adriano as a CB and about a club that has revenues of 490M euros/year, then it must be a CB somewhere for us.

Last edited:

Meitux

:dance:

So we'll see a lot of Bagnack next season I suppose
The question is,he's ready yet?I seriously doubt it.You talk about us sticking again with Pique-Mascherano and use Bagnack for rotation.But the fact is that we need immediately someone for being a regular starter..

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans