Transfers and Rumours - old thread

F

Frejsgodes

Problem is Chelsea might construe that as an insult and either make negotiations harder or outright refuse to sell.

It is an insult. Chelsea paid more for him, and he's a better player now.

Edit: Just checked. They reportedly paid 25 for him. Point still stands. He's a better player now, which is why this bid is quite stupid.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

I would love it if we bid and then suddenly pull out and snatch Mangala from under their noses!!

Make it happen Barca! Oh wait its Zubi who's handling affairs.........................:chuckle:

USWAY

We needed a CB for 2 seasons now and the best we can come up with is bidding for David Luiz 11 days before the start of La Liga.

Meanwhile MD rumours: Barcelona sounded out Corinthians on Marquinhos last year. The asking price of 8M was considered too high. He then joined Roma for 3M. [md]

:lol: EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE are just messing with us these days. Geez.

Bertus

It's his M.O. Not sure if it'll work with chelsea. But there's rumors they want Luiz sold to get Mangala.

I don't believe it, because Chelski will get ripped off by Porto. The more we're getting to the end of mercato, the more Porto will charge any clubs that want one of their players.

It would be a really bad deal really. And too risky. Luiz is a decent CB. We're getting close to the start of the league.

F

Flavia

I don't believe it, because Chelski will get ripped off by Porto. The more we're getting to the end of mercato, the more Porto will charge any clubs that want one of their players.

It would be a really bad deal really. And too risky. Luiz is a decent CB. We're getting close to the start of the league.

That depends. Mangala has a buyout clause(50m euros), they can use that to get him.

Home of Barca Fans