Transfers and Rumours - old thread

ebc_99

Just me or is the Liga BBVA losing all their stars expect Barca and Real ? Negredo,Llorente,Soldado,Navas,Falcao,Thiago,Higuain and more.

The good thing about this is it gives young players in La Liga the chance to play at clubs like Atletico, Bilbao and Valencia and develop which is good for the game in Spain on the whole etc. Whilst in other countries the young players are blocked by these signings, England is a good example of a league where young players struggle to break through because foreign players are brought in.

KluivertsBoots

Mourinho's desperate for a striker. Lukaku isn't passing the smell test so far, and Ba is not counted on. Torres has been their most impressive player up top so far. That's enough to make anyone uneasy.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
We should probably try and sign Lukaku insted of Luiz... And half of the money, we would be required to pay for Luiz for another cheap defender

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I don't get it... what da hell would we do with Lukaku?
Sign a targetman for a Plan B... It has really been long overdue!!

See I think it would be in our best interests to sign a CF who could do layoffs to bring in our wide fowards into the D... I know people would remind me of the Ibra fiasco but Ibra was never the CF we should have gone for, he is really bad aerially for crying out loud!

Meitux

See I think it would be in our best interests to sign a CF who could do layoffs to bring in our wide fowards into the D... I know people would remind me of the Ibra fiasco but Ibra was never the CF we should have gone for, he is really bad aerially for crying out loud!
Hes not a CF that can play on the wing either,he was needed to be used in the middle as a target man.Obviously Pep wouldn't change Messi's position.

KluivertsBoots

Lukaku hasn't played this role very well from what I've seen of Chelsea in their US tour. Torres has worked much harder to get the ball and bring others into play. Lukaku hasn't contested well against defenders in 50-50s, and Mourinho has been yelling in his direction a lot because of this. Lukaku seems to play much like Benzema, prefers to face the goal and find spaces rather than be a focal point.

Lukaku would have no clue how to play for Barça.

KluivertsBoots

Hes not a CF that can play on the wing either,he was needed to be used in the middle as a target man.Obviously Pep wouldn't change Messi's position.

No smart person would change Messi's free role. What Messi needs is for the players around him to move the defense and provide more options on where he can move. This is what Neymar will hopefully bring against more organized defenses.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Lukaku hasn't played this role very well from what I've seen of Chelsea in their US tour. Torres has worked much harder to get the ball and bring others into play. Lukaku hasn't contested well against defenders in 50-50s, and Mourinho has been yelling in his direction a lot because of this. Lukaku seems to play much like Benzema, prefers to face the goal and find spaces rather than be a focal point.

Lukaku would have no clue how to play for Barça.
I haven't watched any football last season so I didn't really watch him in action in either... Looking at his impressive outcome in the season, I figured he would be a good targetman. But my point still stands, we could well use a targetman!!

Jadentheman

The good thing about this is it gives young players in La Liga the chance to play at clubs like Atletico, Bilbao and Valencia and develop which is good for the game in Spain on the whole etc. Whilst in other countries the young players are blocked by these signings, England is a good example of a league where young players struggle to break through because foreign players are brought in.

La ligature should be known as the loan league. Because that is the league where most clubs loan their players to.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Home of Barca Fans