Transfers and Rumours - old thread

khaled_a_d

So Costa,Luis,Tiago all to Chelsea along Courtois ?next move for Abramovichshould be replacing Mou with Simone next year :xavi:

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
So Costa,Luis,Tiago all to Chelsea along Courtois ?next move for Ibrahimovic should be replacing Mou with Simone next year :xavi:

Roman-Abramovich.jpg

Roman Abramovich is not amused.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Only a question of time now of when Chelsea announces the signing of Fillipe Luis as Atleti just confirmed the signing of his replacement Siqueira.

The thing is, Luis has said he's content at Atleti and Siqueira said he's not there to replace anyone. I really hope he doesn't go to Chelski, a fullback pairing of Azpi and Luis would be the best in football.

I don't think Tiago will be a big loss. He's 33 and they've been rumored with some pretty decent replacements (Milan Badelj) and Saul is returning next year with valuable experience from Rayo.

The big question is Costa's replacement. For me they should buy Bacca and not loan Correa, maybe push for a marquee transfer like Vela as well. Losing both Villa and Costa in a single transfer window means that loaning out attackers isn't an option for them.

L

linetty

Jan Aage Fjortoft, a retired fotballer, claims Kroos' agent is speaking with Real Madrid (Rafael Hernández re-tweeted it)

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Fjørtoft is a moron and an annoying attention seeker. He also hates Barcelona, so fuck him.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Its amazing how atletico madrid allows so many of their players to leave but not koke for us.

Because Koke is their most valuable player and it's not just Barca after him. Getting hold of him tight till someone come with an offer they cannot refuse.

L

linetty

According to Gianluca di Marzio, Ancelotti wants De Sciglio & Milan wants Casemiro.

Home of Barca Fans