Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Bertus

Seems that City and PSG might not give a fuck about FFP or plan to buy first then sell afterwards.

City is about to spend 70M without selling. That's above the supposed limit.
PSG is about to splash 60M on Di Maria without selling after having spend 50M on DL.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Should ban both from taking part in the CL. Any team that does it, no matter how big or small it is.

Sadly Platini and his cronies in UEFA got their own interest to protect I suppose.

shogunruax

Khedira to Arsenal pretty much done according to Sky Sports

is just about people making bets not that news worthy , espn liking him with chelsea aswell

Seems that City and PSG might not give a fuck about FFP or plan to buy first then sell afterwards.

City is about to spend 70M without selling. That's above the supposed limit.
PSG is about to splash 60M on Di Maria without selling after having spend 50M on DL.

hope they get banned from Europe then stupid oil clubs

Bertus

Guys they can sell afterwards, what's important is the balance at the end of the mercato.

Way to go overboard. Hold your horses.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Khedira to Arsenal pretty much done according to Sky Sports

Wenger was always one to follow the fads of yesterday. First all French, then all in for the Spaniards, now Arsenal has the biggest enclave of established German players outside of Germany.

DB10

ysa6eha6.jpg

Make it happen Arsene. :party1:

Bertus

How do you rate him?

Good but not as good as his mom (she's his agent) makes him out to be.

He has a big head and almost thinks he's above Verratti in skills and as you guess it, it's laughable.

He refuses to renew at PSG (contract ends netx year) because he fears to not have enough playtime while he played more than 30 matches last year.

Good luck getting more playtime in chelsea or anywhere else at his age (19yo).

I tend to dislike youngsters that think they are already the next messi or inesta while they didn't prove shit yet. Won't be missed if he leaves.

Neymessi

Don't think anyone would buy him at that price especially , Liverpool when have they ever spent alot of money on a top player?

Thats because they never had so much funds.They sold suarez for a 80 mil.They have the funds they need to go for a 50+mil player.

shogunruax

Thats because they never had so much funds.They sold suarez for a 80 mil.They have the funds they need to go for a 50+mil player.

Even with funds the player needs to want to go there which why I made that point if he had a list of clubs to join in England I doubt Liverpool would be on it

Neymessi

Even with funds the player needs to want to go there which why I made that point if he had a list of clubs to join in England I doubt Liverpool would be on it

In the current situation liverpool have an advantage over manu in the form of CL.Manu for example have already lost quite many targets like di maria and kroos due to CL football.

shogunruax

In the current situation liverpool have an advantage over manu in the form of CL.Manu for example have already lost quite many targets like di maria and kroos due to CL football.

Manchester situation is quite hard to give an example but here is one:

Lets say we didn't make champions league last year and Valencia did and finished 2'nd playing good football and Suarez had to chose between us and them who do you think he would of picked? Liverpool don't have that pull yet of an elite player perhaps in a few years of consistently finishing in champions league and challenging for trophies but not now

I heard that about Di Maria but read that LVG didn't like Kroos guess that's why hes gone for Vidal for his system

BenRobbins

Thats not true at all? If moyes was manager still we would have secured kroos services as he was a big admirer, LvG was not. We haven't even bid for Di Maria so how have we missed out on somebody we have shown no interest in signing let alone even moved club yet? One year out will hardly effect us at all.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans