Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Tomchin

Then what about Kroos, is he doing the same thing?!!! Or is he replacing Khedira and what about the rumours related to James. I think Di Maria is leaving, that very well might be some tabloid bs, unless real realized they can't sign James and keeping Di Maria is good for them. Di Maria needs to be freed from his shackles, would like united to do it but wouldn't mind psg doing. #FreeDiMaria
I thought Kroos was going to be presented this week? I saw some pic that they were preparing that special "podium" in the Bernabeu that they always use to present high-profile signings?

SwiftGuyver

Of all the clubs that would want Reus he is not going to choose Liverpool.

i seriously doubt he'll sign for Liverpool, i reckon he'll just stay at Dortmund.

however out of interest which other clubs do you think would be in for him this summer?

- we don't need him now - Messi, Neymar, Suárez, Pedro, Deulofeu, Adama, Munir etc...
- Real have no space for him - he's not gonna start ahead of CR7 or Bale...
- Bayern don't need him.
- Chelsea are stacked in that area/position - Hazard, Schürrle, Salah, Willian, Oscar, possibly Griezmann...
- Arsenal are stacked with attacking midfielders/wingers - Alexis, Rosický, Podolski, Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ramsey, Cazorla, Gnabry, Campbell etc...

would Man Utd be interested? they have Januzaj, Valencia, Welbeck, Mata, Kagawa etc who can cover those areas...

Man City maybe i guess...

shogunruax

i seriously doubt he'll sign for Liverpool, i reckon he'll just stay at Dortmund.

however out of interest which other clubs do you think would be in for him this summer?

- we don't need him now - Messi, Neymar, Suárez, Pedro, Deulofeu, Adama, Munir etc...
- Bayern don't need him.
- Chelsea are stacked in that area/position - Hazard, Schürrle, Salah, Willian, Oscar, possibly Griezmann...
- Arsenal are stacked with attacking midfielders/wingers - Alexis, Rosický, Podolski, Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ramsey, Cazorla, Gnabry, Campbell etc...

would Man Utd be interested? they have Januzaj, Valencia, Welbeck, Mata, Kagawa etc who can cover those areas...

Uniteds wingers are young , valencia and nani :lol: Januzaj , welbeck , kagawa played there with moyes but they aren't wingers Reus turned them down anyway but then we got Suarez and it made him angry about us apparently

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Uniteds wingers are young , valencia and nani :lol: Januzaj , welbeck , kagawa played there with moyes but they aren't wingers Reus turned them down anyway but then we got Suarez and it made him angry about us apparently
After he saw what happened to Kagawa Reus won't be considering ManU as an option IMO

Alik

- Bayern don't need him.

Robben and Ribery aren't getting any younger. Not to mention the injuries. He could go to Bayern.

Bertus

There's possibilities Di Maria transfer to PSG might not happen, according to french medias today.

Please be true, please be true.

BenRobbins

It does seem to have slowed down and with the news cavani has sacked one of his advisors/agents who kept pushing for a move it seems they will keep him and not pursue di maria. This your feelings aswell @bertus ?

F

Flavia

There's possibilities Di Maria transfer to PSG might not happen, according to french medias today.

Please be true, please be true.

Why? Di Maria, with Ibra, could be a deadly duo. Or Cavani. He's better than lavezzi and lucas.

Bertus

Bertus, if I may ask, why don't you want Di Maria?

It does seem to have slowed down and with the news cavani has sacked one of his advisors/agents who kept pushing for a move it seems they will keep him and not pursue di maria. This your feelings aswell @bertus ?

Why? Di Maria, with Ibra, could be a deadly duo. Or Cavani. He's better than lavezzi and lucas.

Because at this point given the rumors it seems to be Cavani or Di Maria.

And if i could choose, i'd pick Cavani.

F

Flavia

Because at this point given the rumors it seems to be Cavani or Di Maria.

And if i could choose, i'd pick Cavani.

Really? Why? I think Di Maria is better than him. I mean, having Ibra, would make more sense a player like him.

Bertus

Really? Why? I think Di Maria is better than him. I mean, having Ibra, would make more sense a player like him.

we don't know if Ibra will not get injured again.

He gets old. Last season injury might be a real warning.

If he's out, we need Cavani at any rate, more than Di Maria.

The FFP might haunt us for years. we can't let go a world class striker like Cavani knowing that tomorrow we might not be able to buy one again.

PSG is brainstorming hard at the moment according to Le_Parisien. Because of FFP they have to plan things even for next year from now.

Home of Barca Fans