Transfers and Rumours - old thread

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Freddy Adu to AK Jagodina in Serbia is nearly done. Player will travel to watch Europa League game against CFR Cluj on Thursday.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Davide Astori is close to completing a move to AS Roma. Do you guys know what this means! They have cover for Benatia if he leaves! ;)

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Some rumors that RM wants to replace Marcelo with Marcos Rojo. WTF.

:mou:

Of course, Coentrao will probably start with Rojo covering as sub for cb and lb.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
According to Jim White (sky sports?), Dejan Lovren will be a Liverpool player by the weekend. What do you think Ed?

XaviMessiGirl

Isn't that less than what they were rumored to have offered initially? Anyway XMG will probably be happy.

I don't know much about him other than the hype train and that he's good on FM. :lol: But if it's for that price, it's a good deal all around, considering the huge prices we see young players with potential going for these days.

PaulFCB

Banned
Atletico are trying to take Pastore from PSG.

Not sure if he's not simply a player at the level of Serie A upper mid-table, never really liked him, but you never know with Simeone what he can squeeze out of a player.

Bertus

Atletico are trying to take Pastore from PSG.

Not sure if he's not simply a player at the level of Serie A upper mid-table, never really liked him, but you never know with Simeone what he can squeeze out of a player.

Pastore's agent denies any move.

There's no way Atletico can match his salary at PSG, i think that's why he refuses to leave.

Cule4life

The Culest
Pastore's agent denies any move.

There's no way Atletico can match his salary at PSG, i think that's why he refuses to leave.

Sad that players prefer money to playing these days. Where is the passion of playing and excelling at the sport which the little boy with the football in the street dreamt of? Is football just a business now?

Sorry to go off topic.....

Home of Barca Fans