Transfers and Rumours - old thread

GoobiePls

S♥NE
BtVoNJVIUAAWyaF.png:large

Mangala -> City pretty much done

Xanian

El Sharaawy is the only one who in Milan who links up well with Balotelli. I dont think they will sell either of them this summer.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Cadena COPE reports that Di Maria leaving Real Madrid is a matter of hours with Manchester United and PSG interested.

XaviMessiGirl

According to Gazetta dello Sport, Pablo Osvaldo has agreed terms with Inter. The Italian club would now look to settle a deal with Southampton.

Somehow, I think this is bad for Icardi's development.

Not to mention his attitude is a nightmare to deal with. I hope this isn't true.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Cadena COPE reports that Di Maria leaving Real Madrid is a matter of hours with Manchester United and PSG interested.

If PSG don't sell Marquinhos to us, I don't think that they will get him. As for Man Utd, I am not sure how Di Maria will fit in their new system.

Icarium

Lifestealer
If PSG don't sell Marquinhos to us, I don't think that they will get him. As for Man Utd, I am not sure how Di Maria will fit in their new system.

They could sell Cavani to get him or maybe that "loan deal" who knows what will happen... I don't see Di Maria moving to Man Utd now but PSG might be the only option if he wants to leave.

Bertus

ya because we have only one player with high value. We have lots of midfielders and forwards and only a few defenders, but we would choose to sell a CB, just so we will have again a problem. Makes sense

And you're also bad at Maths like many people it seems, we need 60M euros and Barcelona offers only 40M for marquinhos.

anyways:

-----------

Ancelotti: "Di Maria is a RM player"

"Di Maria is a Real player, and he should be back on august 5. It's sure that there will be more competition with James and Kroos, but it's like that in every big clubs. It gives vigor to the team. Last season we had depth problems because of injuries and the subs were not up to the task. With those players, we will reach our goals with no problem".​

From Cadena Cope

• - Di Maria's transfer will be done in a few hours
  • - It's unclear if MU or PSG will be the chosen club

From L'Equipe

• - PSG's president Nasser al-Khealifi refuses to sell his bankable players (cavani, pastore, lavezzi) and his future stars (verratti, marquinhos, lucas)
  • - RM wants 60M, no loan
  • - According to L'Equipe (be ready for a good laugh), PSG is switching target from Di Maria... to Koke from Atletico.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

They bought Aurier for 8M and Luiz for 50M,that is 58M,what is the expected price for Di Maria?the biggest I've heard is 60M,in that case they will be paying a total of 120M in summer
I am not sure they will have to sell big not to be punished by UEFA ,City was punished by a limited budget of 60M,I think PSG can get away with 80-90M at least,so may be selling 2 Lucas,Lavezzi&Pastore can enough

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
ya because we have only one player with high value. We have lots of midfielders and forwards and only a few defenders, but we would choose to sell a CB, just so we will have again a problem. Makes sense

And you're also bad at Maths like many people it seems, we need 60M euros and Barcelona offers only 40M for marquinhos.

From what I've read, there haven't been that many rumours about players like Lavezzi and Cavani leaving the club. Milan were apparently interested in Lavezzi, but they can't afford him. As for Cavani, the only club reported to be interested is Man Utd, and I seriously doubt that they will go out and buy another striker when van Gaal has indicated that they might offload a striker and a no. 10. You might get a decent fee for Pastore, but I don't see anyone else who can bring in the money RM want other than Marquinhos whom Barca is so persistent about.

If it's true that RM want €60m for Di Maria, I can see PSG do another Aurier on Di Maria. Let's say Marquinhos gets sold for €40m to Barca, then they'll pay that amount to RM for a 'loan' deal and then pay them €20m next summer. Even though the oil clubs fear FFP, it still has its flaws.

Bertus

They bought Aurier for 8M and Luiz for 50M,that is 58M,what is the expected price for Di Maria?the biggest I've heard is 60M,in that case they will be paying a total of 120M in summer
I am not sure they will have to sell big not to be punished by UEFA ,City was punished by a limited budget of 60M,I think PSG can get away with 80-90M at least,so may be selling 2 Lucas,Lavezzi&Pastore can enough
We didn't buy Aurier yet. He's here on loan with mandatory buy next year for 12M

From what I've read, there haven't been that many rumours about players like Lavezzi and Cavani leaving the club. Milan were apparently interested in Lavezzi, but they can't afford him. As for Cavani, the only club reported to be interested is Man Utd, and I seriously doubt that they will go out and buy another striker when van Gaal has indicated that they might offload a striker and a no. 10. You might get a decent fee for Pastore, but I don't see anyone else who can bring in the money RM want other than Marquinhos whom Barca is so persistent about.

If it's true that RM want €60m for Di Maria, I can see PSG do another Aurier on Di Maria. Let's say Marquinhos gets sold for €40m to Barca, then they'll pay that amount to RM for a 'loan' deal and then pay them €20m next summer. Even though the oil clubs fear FFP, it still has its flaws.

There are rumors, it's just that people here are not interested on purpose because they absolutely want to prove only Marcos can be sold if needed. They are not even hiding their bias.

And if i follow your logic we can sell either pastore or lavezzi for 20M, pay 20M now and 40M next year. That makes no difference.

As for Cavani, the rumor is still here and strong that MU wants him weither if it pleases people or not. It's discussed every day on french medias and every weeks on english ones.

Last edited:

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
There are rumors, it's just that people here are not interested on purpose because they absolutely wants to prove only Marcos can be sold if needed. They are not even hiding their bias.

And if i follow your logic we can sell either pastore or lavezzi for 20M, pay 20M now and 40M next year. That makes no difference.

As for Cavani, the rumor is still here and strong that MU wants him weither if it pleases people or not. It's discussed every day on french medias and every weeks on english ones.

Obviously I'm biased when the alternatives are the likes of Vermaelen or no more incoming CBs.

Why wouldn't it make no difference? RM are supposedly going after Falcao as their next target who they will buy with the sales of Di Maria and Khedira. Obviously they would want a higher transfer fee now rather than later, especially since it seems like that Khedira can't agree personal terms with Arsenal.

About Cavani, I still think the rumour is bollocks. There's no need for him there, and English media have been quiet about him the last two weeks or so.

Home of Barca Fans