Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Bertus

Sad that players prefer money to playing these days. Where is the passion of playing and excelling at the sport which the little boy with the football in the street dreamt of? Is football just a business now?

Sorry to go off topic.....

That or Pastore is himself doubting about his own talent since he's continuously failing at PSG and prefers security compared to a new adventure elsewhere.

He's weak mentally. It happened he even refused to play at the Parc des Princes because he was scared by PSG fans reaction. So really it's a possibility.

Cule4life

The Culest
That or Pastore is himself doubting about his own talent since he's continuously failing at PSG and prefers security compared to a new adventure elsewhere.

He's weak mentally. It happened he even refused to play at the Parc des Princes because he was scared by PSG fans reaction. So really it's a possibility.

Ah feel sorry if thats true. But still many players like Song etc.fall into the category i mentioned. Will always like a player who gives his all however limited technically he maybe.

PaulFCB

Banned
Pastore's agent denies any move.

There's no way Atletico can match his salary at PSG, i think that's why he refuses to leave.

Nobody will pay him as much as PSG pays him now, so he's options are to leave and take a huge pay cut or stay glued to Paris till his contracts ends and eventually be sent to clean the stands till they convince him to leave so it's not gonna be for free?

Bertus

Ah feel sorry if thats true. But still many players like Song etc.fall into the category i mentioned. Will always like a player who gives his all however limited technically he maybe.
Same. But i've given up on Pastore. He can't endure the pressure of a big club. It would be the same at atletico unless Simeone transforms him.

Nobody will pay him as much as PSG pays him now, so he's options are to leave and take a huge pay cut or stay glued to Paris till his contracts ends and eventually be sent to clean the stands till they convince him to leave so it's not gonna be for free?

Nasser likes him a lot so whatever Patsore chooses won't cause him any problem.

Nasser is not the dictator some people think he is. At least with PSG's players he treats them very well and even share some hobbies with them, as long as they don't stab him in the back.

Bertus

Blanc said in a press conference today that "nothing is done about Di Maria".

Seems that PSG may start to drop it at this point.

I'll post the full infos from the press conference later today in the PSG thread. I have to go for now.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
According to Di Marzio, PSV's opening bid of 6.5M euros for River Plate's Eder Balanta was rejected. Somehow I don't think he'll be going to Inter for only 4M if this is the case.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

According to Di Marzio, PSV's opening bid of 6.5M euros for River Plate's Eder Balanta was rejected. Somehow I don't think he'll be going yo Inter for only 4M if this is the case.

PSG going for Balanta? Hmm... If they get him, Marquinhos could really come, then.

Home of Barca Fans