Transfers and Rumours - old thread

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
According to Gazetta dello Sport, Pablo Osvaldo has agreed terms with Inter. The Italian club would now look to settle a deal with Southampton.

Somehow, I think this is bad for Icardi's development.

Xanian

I'm from Rome and I watch AS Roma a lot of time.

Pjanic is a "good player" but absolutely not a crack.
He's uneven, blunt, he's not a leader and often disappears from the pitch.

For me he's not worth more than 10-12 mln and I think he would not be a good reinforcement for Barca.

Agree. There are many young talents at Barca who could make a much bigger impact given game time and experience.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
According to ESPN, Van Gaal has given his approval for the sale of Chicharito Hernandez. The source also claims that the Mexican international is close to making a switch to Atletico Madrid. However, Los Colchoneros face stiff competition from Inter Milan.

Bertus

According to El Confidential, Jorge Mendes was today in Paris to finalize an agreement about the transfer of Di Maria.

That information comes from José Felix, Chief Editor at El Confidential.

Mendes will then return to Madrid with PSG final offer and finalize the last details with RM president Florentino Perez if Real Madrid accept said offer.

According to Canal Supporter, the agreement that mendes is finalizing will be a 1 year loan with a mandatory buy clause up to 60M euros.

-

Finally, according to some members of an underground place called Barcaforum, the UEFA Police is waiting for this agreement to be official before sending the FBI to arrest Nasser al-Khelaifi. PSG's president is accused to have humiliated a weirdo called Michel Platini.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Finally, according to some members of an underground place called Barcaforum, the UEFA Police is waiting for this agreement to be official before sending the FBI to arrest Nasser al-Khelaifi. PSG's president is accused to have humiliated a weirdo called Michel Platini.

:rofl1:

Icarium

Lifestealer
@Bertus As you said PSG are still wage restricted right? What will they do now? First is that source credible?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Bertus

@Bertus As you said PSG are still wage restricted right? What will they do now? First is that source credible?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
We don't know the details.

Bonus are not included like the normal wages are if i understood the debate on that correctly today on the main french football radio. We don't know what salary PSG handles during the loans, nor if they use "lots of bonus" to bypass again a restriction.

Talking about Aurier's transfer here.

Yet, it should all be legal whatever they used since the loan was registered without any problem by the different federations and institutions of football.

About Di Maria, no clue yet.

I

instinct

What's with the El Shaarawy to Real Madrid rumours? Read it several times today

Home of Barca Fans