Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Bertus

Where are these two heading, Bertus? Have they revealed their destinations yet?

French medias said it again yesterday, Cavani is not for sale. So Those spanish medias just spout bullshits as far as i'm concerned, but as any informations, i share them.

It will be either a loan with mandatory buy or nothing, PSG won't pay 80M flat now.

Also, Blanc said yesterday that Cavani will play the Supercup and that he will reveal his new tactic involving two CF for the start of the league. And Blanc is not the kind to lie or to make up stories.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
This. Real Madrid is first and foremost a corporation that sure knows how to make money and exploits the market, football and everything else comes a distant second. I felt they are like the US, always with the biggest and baddest of everything, a lot of shinning armor, and with a lot of debt too. :p
Why did you compare my home country to Real Madrid? :(

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Kicker, one of the most reliable German news sources concerning football, already stated it's nothing but BS. Thankfully...
Khedira is shit and much too expensive for what he delivers, even if we would get him for "free".

Trickykid

Fully agree, no way Di Maria is worth that amount of money. PSG seem to become the new kings of overpaying.

Btw, Cesc 33M, Di Maria 80M, 1y age-difference. I know Di Maria had a way better season, but still, difficult pill to swallow.

Yup, if the rumored price is true, he'd be more expensive than Cesc and Alexis combined.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Kicker, one of the most reliable German news sources concerning football, already stated it's nothing but BS. Thankfully...
Khedira is shit and much too expensive for what he delivers, even if we would get him for "free".

Has just been confirmed by Rummenige. Just the usual Spanish sports media bullshit.

BenRobbins

So im not sure if anybody posted this earlier but it looks like hernandez will be moving to atletico this summer aswell as simeone said they are working on a deal to bring him in. It might actually turn out to be a really, really good summer for them and they are strengthening really well.

Home of Barca Fans