Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Bertus

Verratti NOOOOOOOooooooo :cry:

Calm down. I don't believe Nasser wants to let go the most talented prodigy of his squad.

EMD struggles to get right infos about Barcelona, so I have doubts they can be spot on where AS and MARCA didn't publish anything yet.

That said, my policy is the same as Marquinhos, if he leaves then that's life, even if i would greatly dislike it if he joins RM.

L

linetty

Eh, you people never learn, do ya? Its Mundo Deportivo reporting this. Mundo-fucking-Deportivo.

L

linetty

Ronaldo , Bale , James , Isco , Kroos and Verratti !!

We're screwed !
Grumpy-Cat-Disappointment-Meme.jpg

Zincubus

Banned
Dont abuse we have :

Messi, Suarez, Iniesta, Neymar, Rakitic & Cuadrado :lucho:

Can't see us getting Cuadrado and Pedro doesn't really impress me tbh.

Messi and Iniesta has poor seasons by their standards , Iniesta is a year older and Messi will still be gutted about failing to win the. WC .....we don't even know when Neymar will be fit or when Suarez will be allowed to play for us .....

Trafalgar

Can't see us getting Cuadrado and Pedro doesn't really impress me tbh.

Messi and Iniesta has poor seasons by their standards , Iniesta is a year older and Messi will still be gutted about failing to win the. WC .....we don't even know when Neymar will be fit or when Suarez will be allowed to play for us .....

I didn't mention Pedro :lol: I think that our problem last year was the coach, he lost the control of the bench, & that's why we got 0 trophy last year ... I believe that Lucho will give more grinta to the young players & fix Messi & Iniesta!!

Home of Barca Fans