Transfers and Rumours - old thread

ManusXavi

I didn't mention Pedro :lol: I think that our problem last year was the coach, he lost the control of the bench, & that's why we got 0 trophy last year ... I believe that Lucho will give more grinta to the young players & fix Messi & Iniesta!!

Seriously. . .Iniesta is only 3 months into 30. Xavi was 31 when he played so well during 2011. Messi will be fine now the World Cup is over. He doesn't need to save himself.
Edit: I'm commenting more toward Zincubus sorry

L

linetty

Seriously. . .Iniesta is only 3 months into 30. Xavi was 31 when he played so well during 2011. Messi will be fine now the World Cup is over. He doesn't need to save himself.
The problem is Messi had problems with hormons when he was young and it now seems to affect his stamina. He gets tired pretty quickly and I doubt it can be played down just with a rest.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
BREAKING: Brendan Rodgers close to signing Marco Reus.

Bt0qkWeCYAEAXD-.jpg

:troll:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Javier Manquillo, the Atletico RB could be on his way to Liverpool on a loan deal. Would be interesting to see his development if he does so as he is one of the two, three players we apparently have a first refusal option on after selling Villa to them for peanuts.

L

linetty

@DiMarzio · Contacts between @VfL_Wolfsburg and the agent of @Torres: the german club is looking forward a striker.

Bertus

According to Le_Parisien, Di Maria's transfer to PSG is in stand by if not dead.

According to ABC, Di Maria wants PSG to find a solution or he will look elsewhere. RM refuses to loan him, and PSG refuses to sell its stars.

Seems that Di Maria to PSG is not happening. And i hope so, because selling 2 or 3 players to get one - even if he's really good - while we already lack some depth would be stupid.

Trafalgar

According to Le_Parisien, Di Maria's transfer to PSG is in stand by if not dead.

According to ABC, Di Maria wants PSG to find a solution or he will look elsewhere. RM refuses to loan him, and PSG refuses to sell its stars.

Seems that Di Maria to PSG is not happening. And i hope so, because selling 2 or 3 players to get one - even if he's really good - while we already lack some depth would be stupid.

In your face na$$er :angry:

Home of Barca Fans