Transfers and Rumours - old thread

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Don't understand this. Starke is a solid back-up and Reina is on massive wages (will he take a pay-cut?).

Pep wanted another solid gk. Remember, last season we had to play Raeder who was embarrassing.

XaviMessiGirl

Ah, well... :p

And Napoli is a Mafia shit city. If it were Florence however.. :)

I wouldn't blame him if he thought Napoli wasn't a safe city for his family. Cavani, Lavezzi and Hamsik, just to name a few, have all had their homes robbed or their wives held at gunpoint at some point or another. In fact I think Lavezzi specifically said that's one of the reasons he left. Reina probably just agreed to go there for the one season because he still thought there was a chance Barca would buy him after the loan.

Bertus

I wouldn't blame him if he thought Napoli wasn't a safe city for his family. Cavani, Lavezzi and Hamsik, just to name a few, have all had their homes robbed or their wives held at gunpoint at some point or another. In fact I think Lavezzi specifically said that's one of the reasons he left. Reina probably just agreed to go there for the one season because he still thought there was a chance Barca would buy him after the loan.
It's not as if it's a very safe place here in France either TBH.

Lavezzi got his home robbed in paris a few months ago.

Zlatan's wife was assaulted in Paris a few weeks after they arrived.

Won't tell all the bad stories PSG players suffered but still.

And some other cities in France like Marseille are even worse.

XaviMessiGirl

It's not as if it's a very safe place here in France either TBH.

Lavezzi got his home robbed in paris a few months ago.

Zlatan's wife was assaulted in Paris a few weeks after they arrived.

Won't tell all the bad stories PSG players suffered but still.

And some other cities in France like Marseille are even worse.

Yeah, I know about that... a friend of mine got mugged on the streets of Paris while she was visiting.

Why should he be on the move?
Is AS Roma linked to Manolas?
There is also Lazio...

The Italian press are saying it's Roma he's headed to, not Lazio.

Bertus

Yeah, I know about that... a friend of mine got mugged on the streets of Paris while she was visiting.

[offtopic]
Well, it's so awful for tourists that China put Paris in the "dangerous places" to visit list.

This summer, China even sent some of their own policemen to back up the french because the situation is awful and our country is taking a noise dive in everything. China wants their people to be safe when they visit Paris. It's awful to be at the point to say that. So shameful for our country that i want to puke.

I feel like wanting to infinite facepalm sometimes.

If i was not so well paid for my job i would go live elsewhere like my wife wants us to do. She's not french and hates France with a passion (not really the landscape and all, but mostly because of the people).

Will leave anyways when our daughters are old enough to go to school since she refuses to let them go to school here for X reasons.

[/offtopic, ranting, mumbling]

I

instinct

Mustafi to Valencia seems to be a done deal. Apparently he already is in Valencia for his medicals. Contract will run 4 years and the fee is 9m.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Mustafi to Valencia seems to be a done deal. Apparently he already is in Valencia for his medicals. Contract will run 4 years and the fee is 9m.

Peter Lim hasn't bought Valencia yet, has he? I thought that they had no funds until the deal goes through.

Cule4life

The Culest
[offtopic]
Well, it's so awful for tourists that China put Paris in the "dangerous places" to visit list.

This summer, China even sent some of their own policemen to back up the french because the situation is awful and our country is taking a noise dive in everything. China wants their people to be safe when they visit Paris. It's awful to be at the point to say that. So shameful for our country that i want to puke.

I feel like wanting to infinite facepalm sometimes.

If i was not so well paid for my job i would go live elsewhere like my wife wants us to do. She's not french and hates France with a passion (not really the landscape and all, but mostly because of the people).

Will leave anyways when our daughters are old enough to go to school since she refuses to let them go to school here for X reasons.

[/offtopic, ranting, mumbling]

Do you pay 75% tax? :pep:

Bertus

Nasser just announced during DL press conference that they dropped to recruit Di Maria because the price asked by RM was too expensive.

Good. I didn't want to sell Cavani or Verratti to recruit him.

I was right, deal is dead, finally.

PaulFCB

Banned
Pepe Reina. Not Claudio.

And it's Claudio Reyna ( not Reina ) too, such a big mistake :lol:.

I see many rumors that seem IMO, utopia...
Liverpool offer 18m for Lavezzi.
Atletico want Schurlle ( lol what are the chances Chelsea would give him up and why didn't they insist when they sold Costa and Luis? )
Arsenal want Nastasic and Agger, maybe Agger isn't hard, who seems to be on he's knees to leave Lpool.
etc

Last edited:

sabby

So Real has to keep Di maria unless he agrees to go to England (which is a good thing for them IMO), bought James for 85m€ and still planning on buying Falcao for 60+m€ Perez must be smoking some really good stuff :D Their fans must be ecstatic but I don't think that team gonna work that much.

Bertus

So Real has to keep Di maria unless he agrees to go to England (which is a good thing for them IMO), bought James for 85m€ and still planning on buying Falcao for 60+m€ Perez must be smoking some really good stuff :D Their fans must be ecstatic but I don't think that team gonna work that much.

AS continues to believe in a miracle. They still think RM can brainwash Nasser to pay those 80 retarded millions for a player that was worth less than the half of that before his last season.

You know, that story proved again how RM medias are pure shit. While French medias got direct infos from the club that it was in stand by and almost dead 2 weeks ago, on their side, RM medias were saying that "a deal will be done tomorrow" every days.

RM and their medias are in pure wishful thinking fantasies if they think somebody will pay 80M for the chicken with no head (as he is called in Spain)

Home of Barca Fans