Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Hamzah

High Definition Member
James really was a useless signing. Also why are they getting Falcao when Benz just renewed? Even Kroos might not get a game if di Maria stays...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
James really was a useless signing. Also why are they getting Falcao when Benz just renewed? Even Kroos might not get a game if di Maria stays...

They want to stack up their roster with big and super stars. They are Real Madrid after all.

According to AS, Falco's move to RM is imminent, and he is taking a paycut to join RM.

Bertus

They want to stack up their roster with big and super stars. They are Real Madrid after all.

According to AS, Falco's move to RM is imminent, and he is taking a paycut to join RM.

Galacticos. And James' signing did sell <s>400000</s> 900 shirts. That's a lot.

Bertus

According to the Daily Star, Arsenal offered 10M euros for Adrien Rabiot from PSG.

hahaha, I read that too. I am sure Falcao will sell another 300,000 (read 500) jerseys in the next week or so. ;)

Valislyev said Falcao is not for sale 3 times in less than a week, so I wonder what will happen.

If he leaves, it'd be bad for the league. I really hope Monaco will reject RM's offers this time.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Totenham have plenty of good players around Soldado - more so than he had at Valncia in last couple of seasons.

They basically bought a whole new team after they sold Bale, which was ridiculous. No wonder why they didn't play well.

The difference is that Valencia actually was able to play cohesive football despite their lack of quality players.

JamDav1982

They basically bought a whole new team after they sold Bale, which was ridiculous. No wonder why they didn't play well.

The difference is that Valencia actually was able to play cohesive football despite their lack of quality players.

New players like Eriksen signed and played well while Adebayor didnt struggle to score goals.

The opportunity was there at Spurs last season for a CF to score a lot of goals, Soldado just wasnt good enough to do it.

Home of Barca Fans