Transfers and Rumours - old thread

taduong

It comes 2nd to a reliable starting CB ,but the question is are we gonna have money for it? doubt it tbh

the money would derive from how important the board see. if they see it is important they will willing to sell some winger (pedro/tello, sanchez) plus money from villa. why dont we play both Messi and a real 9?

Antimadridista1

Reina's agent has informed Liverpool the goalkeeper will join Barcelona. Normally in 2014, this year if Valdes leaves. Transfer fee 10M [md]

What's wrong with MD ?
Yesterday they said that Barcelona will soon announce the signing of Ter Stegen, and now that Reina will join us too.

JamDav1982

In the minority i know but I think Reina is the best possible option for now.

Would prefer to see this happen now and not next year though.

raskolnikov

Reina's agent has informed Liverpool the goalkeeper will join Barcelona. Normally in 2014, this year if Valdes leaves. Transfer fee 10M [md]

What's wrong with MD ?
Yesterday they said that Barcelona will soon announce the signing of Ter Stegen, and now that Reina will join us too.

Not that weird considering it will be Pinto's last season, the worrying part to me is that Reina is supposed to be the number 1 goalie, atleast it seems that way.
I dont mind them both joining next season if Valdes stays but Reina should be second.
I now prefer Valdes to stay and leave for free cause a whole season with only Reina and Pinto wont end well for us.

Zincubus

Banned

What's wrong with MD ?

Sorry but what do you mean by " Reina's agent has informed Liverpool the goalkeeper will join Barcelona . Normally in 2014"

Are you Spanish !!

Home of Barca Fans