Trent Alexander-Arnold

Temptation

BS rumor.

Trent is a scouser since early childhood. He would never leave Liverpool

Tbf, if we were as bad as we were in some of our bad phases, I'd be fine with a player like him leaving to win trophies.

With the current state of our club, it seems like a no-brainer. He'll cost a ridiculous amount right now.

Andresito

Staff member
You never know. Might want to try something new in the future (2025 or after the next extension). For that I think only Madrid and Barca are an option.

jamrock

He might be ready to take that next step up in his career, if that's the case he only has two options.

Zidane82

You never know. Might want to try something new in the future (2025 or after the next extension). For that I think only Madrid and Barca are an option.

Yes ... after listening to a couple of his interviews I get the impression that he would not think twice if the right opportunity came to advance his career

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's a hardcore Pool fan and been so since he was a kid. Really doubt he moves unless Liverpool turns into a shit team again.

Same goes for Reece James with Chelsea. Would love either of them tbh.

iniestaGOAT

He's a hardcore Pool fan and been so since he was a kid. Really doubt he moves unless Liverpool turns into a shit team again.

Reece James is clear. By a lot.

Andresito

Staff member
Thought James looked like a true bum on the ball when he came through, like a CB turned RB.

Birdy

Trent is not an RB, that's the problem...
And he will never be good enough to defend and cover flank as an RB. He doesn't have it in him and is lazy.
I think soon he should be played as creative CDM, which is the position he grew up learning in the academy anyway.

Zidane82

He is incredibly ambitious .. nobody expected Steve McMananamanan to move to Real Madread

Zidane82

Trent is not an RB, that's the problem...
And he will never be good enough to defend and cover flank as an RB. He doesn't have it in him and is lazy.
I think soon he should be played as creative CDM, which is the position he grew up learning in the academy anyway.

He would be ideal as our RWB if we do play three at the back

Home of Barca Fans