Trent Alexander-Arnold

Givenchy

He's been horrendous this season, at times he just gives up defending, amazed how Klopp lets him get away with it. I don't like the guys attitude either, acts like an entitled dickhead.

He is, however, incredibly talented obviously, crazy how young he is still feels like he's been around for ages.

FinBarcelonafan

He's been horrendous this season, at times he just gives up defending, amazed how Klopp lets him get away with it. I don't like the guys attitude either, acts like an entitled dickhead.

I don't want player with this sort of attitude. Sickening to watch.

fergus90

He's playing like a guy with zero intensity and motivation. In fact a lot of the Liverpool performances have been lifeless with players positioned way too far apart.

A lot of what made Klopps Liverpool so good was they'd suffocate you with the press and attack at such speed. It's all missing now.

KingLeo10

Alves used to attack with fury and still track back on a prime CR7.

This guy is shameful with his defensive effort.

FinBarcelonafan

He's playing like a guy with zero intensity and motivation. In fact a lot of the Liverpool performances have been lifeless with players positioned way too far apart.

A lot of what made Klopps Liverpool so good was they'd suffocate you with the press and attack at such speed. It's all missing now.

So true. They look burned out. Klopp squeezed the last juice out of them.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Most of the Pool team are in their Barca 12/13 mode right now (except our stars won a lot more at domestic, CL, and national level). Completely done physically and mentally and just waiting to be mauled by big teams.

Only reason we won LL that season was because Messi carried us. He even had to do a solo job to get us past a declining/declined Milan :lol: And had to come onto the pitch injured to get us past QSG lmao.

Birdy

He is, however, incredibly talented obviously, crazy how young he is still feels like he's been around for ages.

I think Klopp has attachment issues to his players.
He plays Trent 90' after 90' despite all these shitshows in defense
He plays Mo '350 k per week to be invisible' Salah 90' after 90' despite him being a black hole when the ball touches him since season started
He plays James 'retired' Milner in crucial games like vs Utd or vs Napoli

that's inexcusable.
a coach should be ruthless when the performance of any players is not at the required level

Temptation

The entire team from head to toe looks so shot. No intensity or vigour. We don't look like us. Feels like I'm watching a different team.

Home of Barca Fans