Trent Alexander-Arnold

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't worry.
HE doesn't want to come as he is a Pool scouser since childhood AND Pool won't sell

Bullet dodged :boss:

Yeah.

I think we're going to sign one of Pedro Porro, Malo Gusto or Vanderson next summer. Yan Couto a possible dark horse if he really impress for Girona this season. I also expect Real Madrid to be going for one of these players as well as they also need a RB.

Shame about Reece James renewing with Chelsea although understandable. He would have been great.

khaled_a_d

This feels like 14/15 BVB season tbh, where a fairly talented squad just fell of the cliff.
Liverpool is lifeless and checked out, from their own board who didn't bother to bring a midfielder to their ageing squad, to the manager who seems disappointed to not get the bare minimum of what he wanted, to their own best players like Salah, VVD & TAA.
Tough to put a blame on one player or consider it the real him etc.

As for Trent, we will never get him but if we does by some miracle I would be ecstatic

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Still very early days for Liverpool. Won't count them out yet, but they cannot afford many more poor results.

gasgas

Yeah.

I think we're going to sign one of Pedro Porro, Malo Gusto or Vanderson next summer. Yan Couto a possible dark horse if he really impress for Girona this season. I also expect Real Madrid to be going for one of these players as well as they also need a RB.

Shame about Reece James renewing with Chelsea although understandable. He would have been great.

I watched Pedro Porro vs frankfurt yesterday, looks a confident player

Andresito

Staff member
Just seen the goals from yesterday. Trent looks so unbothered, just strolling about when Napoli score.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The myopic nonsense of English fans fluffing him as Dani Alves level, Dani would've never strolled in defense like that. At 23, he was a monster of a player at both ends of the pitch every minute

Andresito

Staff member
With that said, I think he'd be a lot more on his toes at another club, especially a foreign club. Feels like he's very comfortable at Liverpool.

Kul_z

With that said, I think he'd be a lot more on his toes at another club, especially a foreign club. Feels like he's very comfortable at Liverpool.

Liverpool facing amigo syndrome early on, with 7 throphies from which 4 are relevant. At least our amigos delivered 20+ throphies, but in the same manner it was harder to get rid of them.
Liverpool would be fine as soon as they get their players back. And this fuckers have luck that they didnt faced someone from top tier european clubs, they be absolutely hammered. Thats the luck we dont have. We always face the fuckers close to their prime and get served badly

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
should become md again. Better for him and for his team
He is never gonna get the basics of defending as an RB.

He would be a terrible midfielder. Bad on the half-turn, bad when pressed... there would be less space and time for him to think there.

Temptation

One major factor is Fabinho's form. He hasn't hit his usual form. Normally Matip/Konate and Fabinho cover up for the space left by Trent.

Once these factors are back, Trent will be fine. We all know that he was never in the team for his defending. He's essentially our playmaker. A fully sharp Fabinho and fit Matip will cover up for Trent. People don't realise how brilliant Matip has been for us.

Trent seems a bit lazy defensively these days.

Home of Barca Fans