UEFA Champions League 2014-15

hamad138

Banned
lel at the usual knee-jerking of this forum. Barca would beat Chelsea and Bayern easily. Pep sucks and is a charlatan. etc etc.

Never ceases to amaze me the overreaction and knee-jerking that goes on here one way or the other.

Because Pep is rotating like Lucho in the first 6 Months, wins 8:0 and does a crazy rotation again.

Pep thinks he Dr.Frankenstein but he isnt.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Xabi "tackling is not a quality" Alonso sent off for two badly timed challenges. :lol:

Apparently this is the first time he has been sent off since 2010. Or so I read in twitter. Mind boggling how he has managed to evade red cards for so long.

blaugrana1987

Chelsea looked shit as they came to make the game shit.

They didnt come to open up and attack but got out played.

I hope they get knocked out but this game was made to be ruined by Mourinho. They do it all the time and 1-1 away from home not a bad result.
Well, if that was their plan then their defense is not exactly most impressive of the bunch, and today Mou was no genius. Should have been 3-1 minimum...They showed absolutely nothing, and this is not first time it happened this season (City, Tottenham etc). So I'm fairly certain they are overrated by British press.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
For those saying that some here base their opinion on tonight's game (concerning Chelsea), concerning me , this is not true at all .
I've been following Chelsea for the whole season, watched all their games in 2015 and can easily conclue that they are over-rated when I hear that they are one of the three/four best teams in Europe.

For sure, they can beat anyone in one match but offensively they are not as good as people may think that defensively, many teams in Europe can break them (Barca, Atletico, Real , Bayern for exemple).

I couldn't watch Bayern's game tonight but when a few here say that Pep is shit... there's literally nothing to answer.

i know pep is a good manager (that's obvious) but if you see that bayern match you can't go on and say he is making the right decisions atm. they had zero creativity. the manager shouldn't make the team play below themselves.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Because Pep is rotating like Lucho in the first 6 Months, wins 8:0 and does a crazy rotation again.

Pep thinks he Dr.Frankenstein but he isnt.

Yeah the crazy amount of injuries Bayern has has to deal with this season had nothing to do with the rotations, right?

The players messed up a ton of plays today. Bayern should have gone up in this match in the first half. Shakhtar muddled up the game in the second. Stop overreacting and knee-jerking.

JamDav1982

Well, if that was their plan then their defense is not exactly most impressive of the bunch, and today Mou was no genius. Should have been 3-1 minimum...They showed absolutely nothing, and this is not first time it happened this season (City, Tottenham etc). So I'm fairly certain they are overrated by British press.

British press are saying nothing of the sort.

After that game they said on tv that Chelsea were poor and lucky not to get beat. Will have to up it in second leg.

No one claiming Mourinho played it like a genius.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
images

He be hunting for heads tomorrow

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Mou is too afraid of failure, that's why he has the team play like they did today despite having weapons to play differently. He'd rather play it safe and survive, than risk it and fail. His ego won't allow it.

Chelsea has the players to play better, but choose to play like this. They were outplayed today by a nothing special PSG team because Mou would rather not lose than win.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Chelsea are clearly a better side than Barca right now. PSG would have won easy against Barca based on today's performance.

blaugrana1987

British press are saying nothing of the sort.

After that game they said on tv that Chelsea were poor and lucky not to get beat. Will have to up it in second leg.

No one claiming Mourinho played it like a genius.
I'm not talking about this one game, I'm talking about 7 months of hyping before that. Based on being 1st in PL and being top of the CL group of scrubs.

Home of Barca Fans