UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Hamzah

High Definition Member
well it is the best chelsea team for quite some time. but they aren't the type of team to try and control the game and create a ton of chances in big matches.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Chelsea are clearly a better side than Barca right now. PSG would have won easy against Barca based on today's performance.

have you been watching barca lately? We are the inform team in europe. we also beat psg this season when they had their full team.

JamDav1982

I'm not talking about this one game, I'm talking about 7 months of hyping before that. Based on being 1st in PL and being top of the CL group of scrubs.

Most of the British Press had Bayern and Real as favourites closely followed by Barca then Chelsea a bit further back as 4th favourites.

Which is probably accurate.

They were not grouping Chelsea in an equal four that could win the CL.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Chelsea could play better brand of football with the squad they have. Mou does everything in order to win matches, he chooses the safest route. An open game might sometimes backfire especially with the back line of ivanovic, cahill, terry and azpilicueta who are damn fecking slow. It will be a thrashing before he realizes it, this is the only way he can ensure victories for the team.

CuleLife4Life

Such a rubbish game. PSG should have buried their chances and would have been comfortably in the lead heading into London. Courtious(sp) is amazing. Saved Chelsea from embarrassment.

skn02

Most of the British Press had Bayern and Real as favourites closely followed by Barca then Chelsea a bit further back as 4th favourites.

Which is probably accurate.

They were not grouping Chelsea in an equal four that could win the CL.

That will change, Barca will surely be the top fav going into quarter as the fav to win it all. Mark my words.

Home of Barca Fans