UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Antimilan

Pretty interesting draws. Thankfully RM didn't get Porto or Monaco, for which I was almost sure of.

Juve and Bayern a bit lucky there, but more Bayern I would say, since Monaco is stronger defensively, and Bayern will probably destroy Porto's medium defense.

Alik

Sevilla away, PSG away, Valencia home, PSG home in 1.5 weeks is quite tricky. And there is also a midweek La Liga game the previous week, so not too many options for rest either. By contrast, Madrid have 2 easy home games, Eibar and Malaga while Atleti have 2 away games, Malaga and Depor. Hopefully, they just don't give a fuck about the Liga and concentrate on the CL.

I'm predicting Barca and Madrid to go through, and Barca to drop points in Liga in that stretch. Imperative to win the Clasico in 2 days.

Agreed.

StarLord

Our schedule: Sevilla away, PSG away, Valencia home, PSG home, Espanyol away, Getafe home.

This is gonna be hard.

Only silver lining there, is that Sevilla are in Europe as well, and will be playing on Thursdays.

But that is some nightmarish schedule right there. No two ways about it.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Real's form is even worse, Atletico matches up well tactically

Real still has individual firepower while Atletico look lost in attack recently (mostly in creating chances). There is enough time for both teams to fluctuate in form in the buildup to the tie, we'll get a better idea then. Hopefully Simeone has them tighten up at the back and play with the same attacking strength they did earlier in the year. With Atletico's newfound confidence and stylistic counter to RM, it's in their hands how the match will turn out. I hope they get back to their best.

Vilarrubi

Atletico don't have to play particularly well to beat RM. There tactics and mentality is massive against RM. League form goes out of the window in these sort of games.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
0PHfs_zxQlY.jpg

Home of Barca Fans