UEFA Champions League 2014-15

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I think that it's about damn time that we destroy Athletico. I'm glad we got them, If we don't defeat them then we didn't deserve semi-finals or anything anyways. I'd personally immediately fire Carlo if we get knocked out by ATM . I think it's a joke that we keep getting defeated(or getting only a draw) against such a team. They always had the luck(except that last humiliating game),they would get a penalty or some score shitty headers while turtling for the entire game.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
So Bayern and Juve are 70% of the way into the semi's already. Ugh, the 2 teams I hate the most that are left too. Shit I wish Chelsea were still in form and drew Juve to spank the shit out of them. Ah well. I wish even more we went through though, seeing that PSG drew Barca.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I think that it's about damn time that we destroy Athletico. I'm glad we got them, If we don't defeat them then we didn't deserve semi-finals or anything anyways. I'd personally immediately fire Carlo if we get knocked out by ATM . I think it's a joke that we keep getting defeated(or getting only a draw) against such a team. They always had the luck(except that last humiliating game),they would get a penalty or some score shitty headers while turtling for the entire game.

Serious question, if Carlo gets fired (be that now or at the end of the season), who do you think Florentino will hire next? Will he promote Zidane?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Glad to know you still think they won/drew 5 matches (except the trashing) due to luck :lol:. Hopefully Madrid players think the same.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Yes, please sack Ancelotti. That would be the best thing ever for Real... ;)

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Glad to know you still think they won/drew 5 matches (except the trashing) due to luck :lol:. Hopefully Madrid players think the same.

I never said that they won/drew those 5 matches due to luck, I just said that they had the luck and it's absolutely true. The problem is obviously in the tactics,or the lack of those to be precise. We play ATM like we play any other team and that's where the problem lies.
Serious question, if Carlo gets fired (be that now or at the end of the season), who do you think Florentino will hire next? Will he promote Zidane?
Yeah,he will probably promote Zidane which I'm not really happy about. I don't want a noob as our coach,he can try his luck at some minor club first. The problem is that there are no good available coachs atm.
Yes, please sack Ancelotti. That would be the best thing ever for Real... ;)
Don't get me wrong, I like Carlo but I think you guys are overrating him. He's a great coach but he's so stubborn. He hates rotating which is really bad and he also makes terrible use of subs(same problem). He simply plays pretty much exactly the same lineup over and over again. He doesn't have the balls because he'll keep playing the same players over and over again even tho they are obviously not the best choice. Keylor Navas is the perfect example, he is better than Casillas. He also never dared to bench Bale even tho he was useless and invisible.

Last edited:

StarLord

6 games this season:

Supercup: 1-1 at the Bernabeu (good result for Atleti) and 1-0 at the Calderon giving Atleti the title.

La Liga: 1-2 at the Bernabeu, despite the phantom penalty from that Penaldo dive. At the Calderon, 4-0. Yes, Madrid were in bad form and missing a host of players, but still, as clear-cut as you'll get.

Copa del Rey: 2-0 (one of them penalties) Still, yet another defeat.

Second game 2-2, with Atletico taking the lead twice, effectively wrapping up the tie.

So, that is an atrocious record that you have against Atletico this season. They have basically beaten you whenever they needed to. Now, I am not saying that Real are not better than Atletico but you just can't ignore a sample of six games.

I would still expect Real to go through though.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
6 games this season:

Supercup: 1-1 at the Bernabeu (good result for Atleti) and 1-0 at the Calderon giving Atleti the title.

La Liga: 1-2 at the Bernabeu, despite the phantom penalty from that Penaldo dive. At the Calderon, 4-0. Yes, Madrid were in bad form and missing a host of players, but still, as clear-cut as you'll get.

Copa del Rey: 2-0 (one of them penalties) Still, yet another defeat.

Second game 2-2, with Atletico taking the lead twice, effectively wrapping up the tie.

So, that is an atrocious record that you have against Atletico this season. They have basically beaten you whenever they needed to. Now, I am not saying that Real are not better than Atletico but you just can't ignore a sample of six games.

I would still expect Real to go through though.

expect Real to go through based on what ????

StarLord

So Bayern and Juve are 70% of the way into the semi's already. Ugh, the 2 teams I hate the most that are left too. Shit I wish Chelsea were still in form and drew Juve to spank the shit out of them. Ah well. I wish even more we went through though, seeing that PSG drew Barca.

Bayern and Juventus are already through to the semis, the other two ties are open. Bookmaker odds have been slashed for both Bayern and Juventus, and with very good reason. In fact Bayern, may face a semi-final line-up without Barca or Real.

Home of Barca Fans