UEFA Champions League 2014-15

StarLord

No, not really. Just had a quick look on youtube, but the only clip that wasn't done completely in some epic heroic bs style, was one posted by the Real Madrid channel which even had the Real ensign hard coded into it. So that hardly counts as unbiased or balanced.

The fact of the matter, is that Bayern Munich did not create a single clear-cut goal-scoring opportunity* in that game, and that is that. You also fail to address the point I have been making about the Clasico in between the CL semis of 11/12, while Chelsea and Bayern both were having indifferent training sessions during the weekend of concern. Surely that must count for at least something.

*Clear-cut-goal-scoring opportunity can be defined as like the at least 10 that Barca created against Man City the other day.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

The fact of the matter, is that Bayern Munich did not create a single clear-cut goal-scoring opportunity* in that game

Completely wrong. Even in the Real Madrid sponsored highlight clip it becomes evident that you are outright wrong.

You also fail to address the point I have been making about the Clasico in between the CL semis of 11/12, while Chelsea and Bayern both were having indifferent training sessions during the weekend of concern. Surely that must count for at least something.

Why on earth would it? That is what you always seem to do, make pointless and irrelevant remarks that are apologetic in nature.
I'm talking about two matches, you bring up different matches that may have possibly influenced one team in the other match, which is pure speculation.

StarLord

Completely wrong. Even in the Real Madrid sponsored highlight clip it becomes evident that you are outright wrong.

Why on earth would it? That is what you always seem to do, make pointless and irrelevant remarks that are apologetic in nature.
I'm talking about two matches, you bring up different matches that may have possibly influenced one team in the other match, which is pure speculation.

1. If I am completely wrong, please point out to me the clear-cut chances that Bayern created in that second leg. Honestly, I am all ears and eyes.

2. So playing a title-decider against your biggest opponent (and one of Europe's Top 3 sides) right between two CL semis, while your opponents have nothing to worry about can only speculatively play any role? OK.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

1. If I am completely wrong, please point out to me the clear-cut chances that Bayern created in that second leg. Honestly, I am all ears and eyes.

2. So playing a title-decider against your biggest opponent (and one of Europe's Top 3 sides) right between two CL semis, while your opponents have nothing to worry about can only speculatively play any role? OK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x2xxYXXcIw

1:04-1:14, 1:40, 2:12
doesn't get much more clear-cut than this.

And remember, this is an extremly biased video clip in what scenes were chosen, which becomes evident even for the dumbest person when it shows some fouls which obviously meant to imply some brutality on Bayern's side (not a single foul commited by Real players was shown ofc).

StarLord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x2xxYXXcIw

1:04-1:14, 1:40, 2:12
doesn't get much more clear-cut than this.

And remember, this is an extremly biased video clip in what scenes were chosen, which becomes evident even for the dumbest person when it shows some fouls which obviously meant to imply some brutality on Bayern's side (not a single foul commited by Real players was shown ofc).

No, it actually does, all three-four of the Bayern chances were split-second-who-gets-to-the-ball-first instances (except the tame effort by Gomez from an angled position that Casillas saved) Overall it was a finely balanced tie exactly as I remember it to have been.

A one-sided tie was like our own against Man City recently, not Bayern vs Real in 2012.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

No, it actually does, all three-four of the Bayern chances were split-second-who-gets-to-the-ball-first instances (except the tame effort by Gomez from an angled position that Casillas saved) Overall it was a finely balanced tie exactly as I remember it to have been.

A one-sided tie was like our own against Man City recently, not Bayern vs Real in 2012.

Honestly, believe what you will. :) It makes no matter to me. If you want to take a completely biased video clip as the truth and also take one match as exemplary for two matches, than that's your problem, not mine. ;)

KingLeo10

as for the bayern munich and real madrid tie in 2011-2012, bayern edged the first round at the allianz in terms of overall quality of gameplay..but they got hammered in the first half at the bernabeu, real's attack was all over them. in the bernabeu tie, it was more a matter of bayern showing grit and hanging on rather than dominating as some would like to suggest.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

as for the bayern munich and real madrid tie in 2011-2012, bayern edged the first round at the allianz in terms of overall quality of gameplay..but they got hammered in the first half at the bernabeu, real's attack was all over them. in the bernabeu tie, it was more a matter of bayern showing grit and hanging on rather than dominating as some would like to suggest.

First 30 minutes.

L

linetty

What are you trying to prove Ryu? Bayern was outclassed by Real just like Barca was outclassed by Bayern in 2013. It's not up to discussion.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Don't worry, I guess I will refrain from showing up here for a while.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't mean to discourage you from participating. Truly was wondering what made you pick Barcaforum, since it seems that the sole reason why you are here is to defend Bayern and nothing else.

You probably can't even stand the Real Madrid forum, right? ;)

I

instinct

Absolutely no need to bash Ryu here. It's always great to have fans from other clubs in a forum.

I don't see what's wrong with him defending Bayern, it's actually not that bad because it could prevent some users from commiting suicide and caling for Lucho's and the players' heads after we draw Bayern and lose vs them which wouldn't be unlikely to happen since they're not even half as bad as some here try to make them look like.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Absolutely no need to bash Ryu here. It's always great to have fans from other clubs in a forum.

I don't see what's wrong with him defending Bayern, it's actually not that bad because it could prevent some users from commiting suicide and caling for Lucho's and the players' heads after we draw Bayern and lose vs them which wouldn't be unlikely to happen since they're not even half as bad as some here try to make them look like.

Yeah, nothing wrong indeed. Was just curious.

Home of Barca Fans