UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Alarcón

Re-watching the penalty from yesterday, Neuer did touch the ball ever so slightly. I won't go as far as to say it's not a penalty, but to me, it's not a red card. You have to ask yourself what happens if Neuer didn't foul Martínez. The ball went to the side and not in behind Neuer. By the time Martínez reaches the ball, Alonso would most likely be between him and the goal, Neuer might have gotten up and Dante would have possibly even gotten to the ball before Martínez (I'm not entirely sure about that though, can't remember exactly where Dante was). It's only a red card if the GK prevents a clear cut chance, and for me, that wouldn't necessarily have become one.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Can you imagine if Porto gets Bayern out and ATM eliminates RM ? We would have a red carpet in front of us .. :)

raskolnikov

Can you imagine if Porto gets Bayern out and ATM eliminates RM ? We would have a red carpet in front of us .. :)

I hope that happens, but after watching everything at this point I only would consider Real slightly superior to us. The first half against us and yesterday showed how good Real can be, just need to finish their chances.
Also our game yesterday showed psg getting trough our midfield easily at times, just Cavani screwed up often.

My heart would probably break if we somehow end up in a classico final and lose it, so I really hope Atletico eliminate them just to get them out of the way.
Would be good for the cl as well if Bayern and Real went out.

Vlom

My heart would probably break if we somehow end up in a classico final and lose it, so I really hope Atletico eliminate them just to get them out of the way.
Would be good for the cl as well if Bayern and Real went out.

I completely agree, of the remaining teams I only see RM that a bit superior to us with that amazing midfield.. Barça envious of RM's midfield, weird times :/

StarLord

I don't think Atletico will lose two straight UCL Finals, if the make it all the way there

Valencia circa 2000?

I completely agree, of the remaining teams I only see RM that a bit superior to us with that amazing midfield.. Barça envious of RM's midfield, weird times :/

The last 30mns of the most recent Clasico strongly object to your claims!

Vlom

The last 30mns of the most recent Clasico strongly object to your claims!

We can't play xavi for 90 or 180min, and we all saw raki/iniesta get dominated completely, RM was out of gas and lost hope after the second goal, but clearly, our middfield was no match whatsoever, and i'm the first one it hurts to say that.

RM is typically the game we can win only with a world class perf of one of the MSN or all 3 at once ideally :)

Let Bayern and Real go out, and then worry about their motivation! We will be bang-on favorites if that were to happen.

We are already favourites, but yes, if Bayern and Real go out, we'll have a red carpet to win it..

Home of Barca Fans